Question how to took different parts together as a new look ?

Kniffo

Reactions
I've tried so many things but I just can't get it right. Is there a way that I can, for example, only take the ass, legs and hips of a look, save it as a preset and then use it in another look? And also, for example, just save the head or exactly the tits of a look and then put them in another look? When I save Morph presets I can't choose which parts of the body I want to save. If I create such a preset and then set it to a new look, the whole body changes. I've also tried the Morph merger or switcher, I don't remember exactly what the plugin is called, but it doesn't really work either. I just want to put different pieces of different looks together.

You can't alter which areas are effected by morphs, only how strong the morph is. The area's effected are determined by the difference in vertex positions between the orginal genesis2 mesh and the morphed shape when it was created. There are technically ways to export a looks shape to recreate and edit morphs and zero certain areas, but it's complex, and it would probably be easier to sculpt your own from scratch.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom