Question Is there a way to apply materials separately for different parts of a person?

spearmint

Reactions
For example, applying a texture map, specular value, and offset value to the face,and a different texture map, specular value, and offset value to the torso.

For example, I tried using a plugin to hide the body and implemented it similarly using a geoshell. However, the geoshell had several issues, such as visible vertices in the cloth. That's why I have a question.

I'm pretty sure this plugin will do at least some of the things you're looking for

Upvote 0
Thank you for your kind response.
Decal Maker is a beautiful plugin. I used this plugin before using Geoshell, but I realized that while I could adjust the opacity and color weight of the specular map and gloss map, I couldn't adjust the offset like the skin material of the Person Atom. That's why I started using Geoshell. So, I'm really curious if there is a plugin or method that allows me to divide and adjust the offset for each UV of the torso, head, and limbs, just like the skin material of the Person Atom.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom