• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question How to solve the problem of vam's daz character's eyeballs protruding from the eye sockets?

Are you talking about some process where you transfer a character from DAZ to VaM? I don't know anything about that, but if you want to adjust protruding eyeballs within VaM, you can find some morphs that should do the job.
There is one built in morph for the depth called "Eyeballs Depth".

One more for depth and one other for the distance between the eyeballs (called "Eyeball Width_DD") you find in this morph pack:

Upvote 0
Are you talking about some process where you transfer a character from DAZ to VaM? I don't know anything about that, but if you want to adjust protruding eyeballs within VaM, you can find some morphs that should do the job.
There is one built in morph for the depth called "Eyeballs Depth".

One more for depth and one other for the distance between the eyeballs (called "Eyeball Width_DD") you find in this morph pack:

The situation I encountered is more complicated.
Do you know? The eye part of the daz character, in addition to the eyelashes, there is also a thin eyelid part between the eyeball and the eye socket. This eyelid part is difficult to edit in the modeling software because it is too thin. What's worse is that if you accidentally make the shape of the eyelid abnormal and save it, the whole model will be scrapped because of these two small things.

The problem of the eyeball protruding through the model and protruding out of the eye socket can indeed be solved by eyeball depth morph. But what follows is that the shape of the eyelid will become abnormal and the eyeball will be sunken.

Oh, anyway, this is another new problem in creating vam looks. I don't know if other people have encountered this problem, anyway, I have encountered it...

Upvote 0
You might try this. I've used it on Daz characters I've ported.

Upvote 0
I have no experience with porting but I hope Slimers suggestion can help.
The only other thing I can think of is trying morphs that do not adjust the eyeballs position but their size. Or trying every morph that has to do with eyeballs and eyelids.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom