How to Reposition person in vam_timeline plugin

mori_e

Reactions
Patreon
HentaiMaster220
i loaded some animations i like into a scene,
the scene was pre-build with lots lighting and furnitures.
Reposition every furniture to match person's position is tedious and time-consuming

The obvious choice it's reposition the person's location instead of repositioning the world.
i imported animations to vamtimeline, but moving person in atom control seems a futile effort, it will snap back to timeline's position

It depends on how the animation in Timeline is set up. Having a "Control" target in it locks the person to a specific position, so removing it may help achieve what you want, but can also break the animations if they rely on that target.

Not sure if this works but try creating a subscene object, set it as the parent for the person, then just move the subscene around instead.

It depends on how the animation in Timeline is set up. Having a "Control" target in it locks the person to a specific position, so removing it may help achieve what you want, but can also break the animations if they rely on that target.
could you elaerbate on how to removing said "Control" target ?

As dealing with targets is basic usage of Timeline you should watch the Timeline tutorials from Ascorad.

In Timeline: More -> Bulk Changes, use "Move relative to root"
timeline.png

Back
Top Bottom