• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question How to make Timeline trigger an event once per cycle in a loop?

Swampy2XL

Reactions
I have a Timeline animation in a scene I've downloaded, that I'm currently modifying. When the animation is in a particular loop state, I want it to trigger a finite state-machine each time it gets to the middle of the loop. I've added a trigger target, with a trigger event at the 7.5sec mark in the 15sec loop - see picture.

It almost works as I want it, however the finite state-machine is triggered when the Timeline initially enters the state, as well as each time it passes through the 7.5sec mark. How do I get rid of the initial event?

Alternatively, I could live with the trigger firing on every loop at the 0sec mark - if that's easier.

Thanks for any advice

Screenshot.png

I ran across this before. Very strange behavior. What I did to get around was run the triggersync through a MacGruber Relay block with AcceptTrigger=0 when it enters the state then AcceptTrigger=1 just before actually triggering. Convoluted I know but it worked

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom