• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

How to make Cumclothes work as intended in a scene

Siskipiski

Reactions
For some reason specifically Skippys CumClothes when loading a scene appear from the very beginning although they should be invisible until the character starts to cum (with other presets Cum works fine and invisible initially, it appears at the right moment). How to make it work as intended and hide it until the right moment?

That's just the way they work. You have to set a trigger, either in Timeline, or in VamMoan so that when the climax happens, the Alpha value gets changed from -1 to 0. If there's a "Cum" button, a trigger can be added to that. You have to set the Alpha to -1 for the initial state. You can also reset the sim on the assets that have sim enabled. That can make things flow or gush somewhat.

That's just the way they work. You have to set a trigger, either in Timeline, or in VamMoan so that when the climax happens, the Alpha value gets changed from -1 to 0. If there's a "Cum" button, a trigger can be added to that. You have to set the Alpha to -1 for the initial state. You can also reset the sim on the assets that have sim enabled. That can make things flow or gush somewhat.
Thank you! But the thing is, it's not my own scene. It's a scene I downloaded that worked fine before. I mean, everything is supposedly already set up in it, but for some reason this Asset is visible initially, but not visible when a certain Trigger is triggered. And, as I said, in other scenes and with Asset not from Skippy it works as intended. I don't understand what the problem is.

That scene uses a scene animation, most likely a mocap. It has all the triggers to make the cum clothing disappear at the start, and reappear at the right time. If you use the Reset button provided in the scene, it all seems to work OK. If you use the standard UI buttons to reset and then play, it might be getting confused. I've also found that if you disable something in a scene, any triggers that were acting on it are broken, even if you reload the item.

Back
Top Bottom