How to Limit Atom Control to One axis?

StarSmittenX

Reactions
So just bought a subscription and it works amazing! Im a Daz3D vendor and the models look great! Hey :) Anyway im trying to map my Reverb controllers to the Hips(Should I use pelvis or hips?) and it maps fine but the freedom of movement is too wide. I would like to limit its thrust range to stay penetrated if that makes sense. Ideally moving the controller would be confined to a very narrow range.

If you select the hip controller and click movement tab. you can lock movement and rotation along x,y,z axis. This should work but I haven't tested it on a possesed atom. This is an all or noth8ing type solution, I am not aware of a method to restrict the range of motion along an axis.

Last edited:
If you select the hip controller and click movement tab. you can lock movement and rotation along x,y,z axis. This should work but I haven't tested it on a possesed atom. This is an all or noth8ing type solution, I am not aware of a method to restrict the range of motion along an axis.
Ok thanks another problem im having, or havent found a soultion yet, is that I have a reverb controller attatched to stroker which is attatched to the universal launch. And works flawlessly. But when I pick it up and place it over myself, the scene is all out of calibration. Ideally I could sync the movements, reposition then have it restricted to only that particular range etc.

*Hopefully someone will have an answer for that. I have never tried that hardware or the controller to the hip cofig. . I hear people use a belt around the waist to hold the controller, maybe that could help.

you mean like this?

c-black-video_15-mp4-gif.204812

Back
Top Bottom