Hi guys, I've been trying to keep male's huge cock deep inside of female's vagina but collider problems always appear.
I tried some related plugins such as KeepinPlace, Deeper, OpenUp, but cock still kept escaping, and shapes of female's vagina/anus sometimes went insane. Also, cock sometimes fell to anus from vagina due to colliders changed.
Let's see if you guys know any convenient plugins or guides. Appreciate it so much!
Some details about what I did:
-after lengthening and widening a regular size cock, the position of the glans is roughly at the center of female's collarbones (while inside the her body)
-except for genital parts, the rest of their body dimensions fell within the normal range, with no excessive physical distortion
-male is kinda strong but def not a monster from film/anime, you can assume he is as big as Dwayne Johnson/Mike Tyson/Schwarzenegger
-sex poses are all general so far
-cock is slightly thicker than female's lower leg
-haven't changed any female morph dimensions yet
I tried some related plugins such as KeepinPlace, Deeper, OpenUp, but cock still kept escaping, and shapes of female's vagina/anus sometimes went insane. Also, cock sometimes fell to anus from vagina due to colliders changed.
Let's see if you guys know any convenient plugins or guides. Appreciate it so much!
Some details about what I did:
-after lengthening and widening a regular size cock, the position of the glans is roughly at the center of female's collarbones (while inside the her body)
-except for genital parts, the rest of their body dimensions fell within the normal range, with no excessive physical distortion
-male is kinda strong but def not a monster from film/anime, you can assume he is as big as Dwayne Johnson/Mike Tyson/Schwarzenegger
-sex poses are all general so far
-cock is slightly thicker than female's lower leg
-haven't changed any female morph dimensions yet
Last edited: