How to discard permanently required dependencies

Sizzle

Reactions
There are three dependencies that I have never been able to find, and I would like to dimiss them out. They do not seem to affect any scene, and it's annoying that VaM every time I open a scene I get the "Missing dependency..." error.

1707001351977.png

You can open the VAR these are present in and remove the meta.json dependencies or in Package Manager set the settings to ignore errors on the VAR in question:

The big problem is, you might not know what var uses these items, because there's no reverse lookup. At one point, I just slogged through all the vars listed by Package Manager, and set every red one to ignore missing dependencies.

The big problem is, you might not know what var uses these items, because there's no reverse lookup. At one point, I just slogged through all the vars listed by Package Manager, and set every red one to ignore missing dependencies.
Besides the red in Package Manager a text search inside the VARs' meta.json is also easy to do if you can't find it in Package Manager or in the Error Log.

Back
Top Bottom