How to close hands, take items, take clothes?

Pietrothefirst

Reactions
Hello
I'm very new to VAM but it's hard for me find the right information or tutorial. Please see my basic questions in the topic regarding fingers and hands.
Just turn me in the right direction or tutorial.
Thank you for your help in advance

1. You can control fingers through pose morphs. Find them among the other character morphs. These can also be animated though the usual means like Timeline, IdlePoser or plain AnimationPatterns.
  2. Taking items (done properly) is pretty advanced stuff. Soon I will release a tweak to my ParentHoldLink plugin (part of Essentials collection) that allows you to turn on/off the link through triggers, without the misalignment side effects you would normally get. I'm working on a scene where this will be used frequently, but this still very much work in progress:
  3. Taking clothes is also complicated, but some people have done it. But I'm not familiar with it.

I am surprised there is nothing in VAM (I am newbie soo not sure) nothing in VAM similar to the CONSOLE commands in "Fallout 4" where you can enter the console, click on an ATOM (called an NPC or Player in Fallout)... and then enter a console command 'removeallitems' or else if you know the id_code of the clothing item you type 'removeitem <the_item_id> 1'

and then enter a console command 'removeallitems'

So in Fallout 4 you can remove all the clothes and play the game with naked characters? Are they anatomically correct? I may need to check that out. :)

So in Fallout 4 you can remove all the clothes and play the game with naked characters? Are they anatomically correct? I may need to check that out. :)
the mods for fallout 4 are insane. yes your character can be fully modded. big boobed hot and nude. nothing beats vam tho, just saying!

Back
Top Bottom