• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question How do I get this model into VAM?

loves2spooge

Reactions

I've tried packaging multiple models in unity with no compatibility. Im not sure if I'm missing a step. Would really like to mess with some physics and morphs for this character..

Needs a skeleton I think on second look.. :\ im obviously new to 3d modeling. would like some pointers if there are any amicable vets toiling around

Upvote 0
Vam uses ONLY "genesis 2" models. In very general terms, you would have to import the model into Daz and convert it to a genesis 2 female. Then merge all the morphs into a single morph. Then copy that morph and the models skin textures over to your vam morphs and textures directories. Then add a person, load the morph and textures, and save the appearance.

I have no idea if this model conversion would actually be possible

In unity, all you could do would be to turn the model into a custom unity asset, which could then be used in the game. But that would result in a static, unalterable statue rather than a Vam person model.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom