How come I never heard of VAM before :O

Only a Noob

Reactions
Amazing. MeshedVr just created something which will live forever on like DAZ3d.

As a good Daz3d user this is like a holy grail. Wow just great. I cannot imagine the possibilities.

Maybe I am getting too excited but it is the truth. I just CANNOT wait for 2.x and Genesis 8 support.

Fucking epic man, just epic. My daz stuff, Vam, Animation and V fucking R.

Edit: By the way, and I know I am being lazy but its the internet cmon, it will take afew seconds for you to tell me as opposed to endless searching. So is there like a workspace something for the UI, can it be changed up. Its a bit too much for now, could be better but hey I am not complaining, something is better than nothing.

I was overwhelmed at the start, it took sometime to get used to VAM, but trust me if you just keep messing around it gets easier and is actually very well designed. check out VAMX its an amazing addon, even more complicated at the start but when you know, its dead simple.

Anyway how good is VAM, it blows my mind how fucking good this shit is, I'm neglecting my gf because of this shit haha.

I've been considering 3D scanning my office to bring into my virtual world using my phone, but maybe that would just be too much haha, anyway good luck with your learning man, a few days of messing around and you'll be sweet!

I was overwhelmed at the start, it took sometime to get used to VAM, but trust me if you just keep messing around it gets easier and is actually very well designed. check out VAMX its an amazing addon, even more complicated at the start but when you know, its dead simple.

Anyway how good is VAM, it blows my mind how fucking good this shit is, I'm neglecting my gf because of this shit haha.

I've been considering 3D scanning my office to bring into my virtual world using my phone, but maybe that would just be too much haha, anyway good luck with your learning man, a few days of messing around and you'll be sweet!
LOl no way am I telling my wife about this :p , she already hates my Daz.

VAM is amazing in its current form. It's hard to import DAZ characters but there's a wiki on this site to show you how. Your best bet is probably to enjoy scenes made by others initially then decide if you want to make your own and/or import a DAZ character.

Good luck my son

VAM is amazing in its current form. It's hard to import DAZ characters but there's a wiki on this site to show you how. Your best bet is probably to enjoy scenes made by others initially then decide if you want to make your own and/or import a DAZ character.

Good luck my son
hey man since you are here I need some simple troubleshooting.
Are there like rotation limiters for realistic rotation?

hey man since you are here I need some simple troubleshooting.
Are there like rotation limiters for realistic rotation?

I think you want to explore your hold rotation springs and dampeners, you'll see them under the physics tab when you have a body part selected. Welcome to VAM by the way, it really can do pretty much anything with enough patience.

Amazing. MeshedVr just created something which will live forever on like DAZ3d.

As a good Daz3d user this is like a holy grail. Wow just great. I cannot imagine the possibilities.

Maybe I am getting too excited but it is the truth. I just CANNOT wait for 2.x and Genesis 8 support.

Fucking epic man, just epic. My daz stuff, Vam, Animation and V fucking R.

Edit: By the way, and I know I am being lazy but its the internet cmon, it will take afew seconds for you to tell me as opposed to endless searching. So is there like a workspace something for the UI, can it be changed up. Its a bit too much for now, could be better but hey I am not complaining, something is better than nothing.

Hopefully you made sure your affairs were in order and you said your goodby's! VAM is worse than crack! Beyond the obvious reasons it presents an intricate and complex puzzle with an infinite number of pieces and variations you can tweak, play with, develop, modify, and optimize while combining data correlation, dev skills, graphic art skills, troubleshooting skills, and design skills -> all with naked women present. That, my friend, is the ultimate techies black hole. You were not prepared and you will NEVER escape... 😂

4372bb0ffa884ddd8d66807cad3251ab.jpg

Back
Top Bottom