• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

how can i make a penis or any gentials glisten ?

Virtyourmate

Reactions
Website
hub.virtamate.com
hi ,

I was thinking it make a scene im working on more realistic if after the model has had penetration or given a BJ etc. if the penis (or pussy) were wet / glossy? I think ive seen this elsewhere. Is this a thing which can be done easily ?

Thanks for helping

Last edited:
I'm guessing no one has a solution. I know there were some "geoshell" clothing done for adding water drops to skin, you might try to see if it could help with the specular too and if it can be specific enough for what you're looking for. Otherwise this might be something yet to build :p

I'm guessing no one has a solution. I know there were some "geoshell" clothing done for adding water drops to skin, you might try to see if it could help with the specular too and if it can be specific enough for what you're looking for. Otherwise this might be something yet to build :p
Thanks for reply. I'll try that....

Ok so i tried your advice and it worked perfectly (thanks!) using : https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/geoshell-skin-overlay-added-oily-skin.1479/ and then skin textures - specular and gloss wet gentical textures. Then skin materials 2 and adjust the sliders accordingly...but i need to isolate just the genitals and not the entire skin? is that possible....

ps.
Love your work btw if youre "that acid bubbles" (whose work keeps so many other peoples working). Thanks for that and taking time to reply ;)

Last edited:
I don't think it's possible using only vam, however you _could_ make a custom highly specular texture map yourself. Might require a bit of learning if you never did any texturing, but you can probably just use an existing one and make it darker except on the seams (or lighter? I'm not doing much textures myself).

And thanks :D

I've used both methods; it takes some understanding of how textures work and there are a few requirements if you use the texturing/photoshop route, if you want to avoid creating visible seams around the torso or elsewhere.

However, the oily skin geoshell clothing comes with a genitals-only preset.
In the Prese/Custom tab, click Select Existing at the top left; it'll show nothing, but click on the shortcut button at the bottom of the list on the left (the geoshell VAR itself) to see all the presets that Supa included with the asset.

I've used both methods; it takes some understanding of how textures work and there are a few requirements if you use the texturing/photoshop route, if you want to avoid creating visible seams around the torso or elsewhere.

However, the oily skin geoshell clothing comes with a genitals-only preset.
In the Prese/Custom tab, click Select Existing at the top left; it'll show nothing, but click on the shortcut button at the bottom of the list on the left (the geoshell VAR itself) to see all the presets that Supa included with the asset.
I missed that so i appreciate you taking the time to explain in detail. My scene is looking really good and hope to release it at some point.

ps ive seen your celeb work and its truly impressive including your anna joy and princess leia. The attention to detail was a level of artistry id rarely seen elsewhere. Can I ask how long such likenesses take to make ?

Last edited:
I missed that so i appreciate you taking the time to explain in detail. My scene is looking really good and hope to release it at some point.

ps ive seen your celeb work and its truly impressive including your anna joy and princess leia. The attention to detail was a level of artistry id rarely seen elsewhere. Can I ask how long such likenesses take to make ?

Sure thing! Lol... can you link me to the Anna and Leia looks? I've made fantasy looks based on "Anna Joy," but not a celeb lookalike of her... and I've made a character named "Leia" who is not at all similar to Carrie Fisher... so I, for one, am confused! 🤣 That might not be me.

Just for the record, personally, I have a hard time making more than one look a month, but that's because of extraneous factors. I would say that it takes 5-7 nights total to make a custom texture and a few more for the morph.

Sure thing! Lol... can you link me to the Anna and Leia looks? I've made fantasy looks based on "Anna Joy," but not a celeb lookalike of her... and I've made a character named "Leia" who is not at all similar to Carrie Fisher... so I, for one, am confused! 🤣 That might not be me.

Just for the record, personally, I have a hard time making more than one look a month, but that's because of extraneous factors. I would say that it takes 5-7 nights total to make a custom texture and a few more for the morph.
LOL i confused you with vecterror haha my bad but ive seen your stuff too. I liked the xmas elf series! ;)
Wow so much work...but it shows and the result speaks for itself!

Back
Top Bottom