How can i lock a two Persons Pose to move them around together into a Asset?

Lione

Reactions

I am playing around with female male Poses and so often such are just a Pose in a rommm without even a Floor.

So i sure want tp place thme into a Environment.

But how can i move them togerther without destroying the Pose which fits all and everyhing Genital etc ?

If you want to move one person without messing up the pose, just select the "little figure" symbol which also is the "control" selection for that person. Normally the symbol is directly below the person.

You could then "attach" another person to this person by linking the "control-atom", so to say, with "position" and "rotation" (physics link, try it out) to the others persons "control-atom". You know what I mean?
So if you move the control-symbol (that tiny figure) the other control-symbol is moving simultaenously in every direction. I think that's the only possible way to move two objects the same way only selecting one "atom".

I am playing around with female male Poses and so often such are just a Pose in a rommm without even a Floor.

So i sure want tp place thme into a Environment.

But how can i move them togerther without destroying the Pose which fits all and everyhing Genital etc ?
you can also save them as a subscene that can be moved together or loaded into any scene.

Link both person atoms to an "empty" atom [find in Misc atoms list] control. Then control the empty atom to move the linked person atoms

Back
Top Bottom