Timeline Animations - Is there a way to save them from a Scene and import / paste them over to a new Scene ?

Lione

Reactions
Timeline Animations - Is there a way to save these "Files" from a available Scene and import / paste them over to a new Scene ?

Situation is a simple animation where the Women is riding on the male body which i like from its animation.
So since this is part of a animation Scene how can i save that animation and paste it over to another new scene so that i do not have to create a entire new animation again?
This is sure all for my Private things no commercial release is planned.

2nd Question here:
I have seen that the Timeline Editor shows a MOCAP Import but if i browse the available MOCAP Scenes var files such are not even available to be selected.
Do i have to extract all MOCAPS first and put them into a Folder?

For your 1st question: yes, you can. Just go to the Timeline plugin and then to the "More" tab. You'll find an import/export button (something like that, it's from memory). Check out Timeline doc ;)

Other possibility: add a SubScene atom and parent both people to it. Save it; then you can load it into any other scene!

Last edited:
For your 1st question: yes, you can. Just go to the Timeline plugin and then to the "More" tab. You'll find an import/export button (something like that, it's from memory). Check out Timeline doc ;)

Other possibility: add a SubScene atom and parent both people to it. Save it; then you can load it into any other scene!
Are there any tutorial how subscenes work ? i think i miss it and it seem that could be usefull. Does subscenes can be use in situation : I have cua with CUAVamiefier and do some settings on it, no i do not know how to port it to other scene, there is no save/load preset on unity plugin. But maybe if its set ins subscene then put to some newscene then its with all its plugin settings.

Back
Top Bottom