How about a hug?

Jocks3D

Reactions
Patreon
callanscott
Had an idea for a very simple VR scene, just a person (Look) standing there giving you a hug and caressing your body, maybe leaning in for a kiss. Or in other words, the Look (female or male) goes through all the motions of a standing hug with someone then when you're in VR you just move yourself in front of them and presto, they're hugging and caressing you!

I suppose this could be done with two Atom Looks (one hugging the other) and you possess one with Embody but I don't think that's necessary, it could just be the Look hugging the air in front of them and you simply place yourself in their path. I've played around with this idea and found it very erotic but I'll bet people more skilled at animation and Timeline could do a better job than me.

Just one request, don't include a female voice whispering sexy things in your ear, or if you do, make a version without it so the people like me who might want a hug from a big burly guy can enjoy the scene!

i would love more ASMR scenes. that does seem like a neglected genre for this game. always could use a pretty woman whispering in my ear and giving my spine a tingle. if there was a voice plugin for this, and if you could switch the voices to different types / genders that would be great too. that would be similar to a VAMMoan plugin, but for ASMR recordings...

ASMR and one on one interacting would be great.
Maybe laying side by side and just diddling with each other.
I remember a scene a while ago that had the model walk around the bed and tease the person on the bed.
Then stand up on the bed and lay down beside the other.
A creator could do a lot with that.

Back
Top Bottom