PrimeMocap

Reactions
Patreon
PrimeMocap
PrimeMocap submitted a new resource:

Hold Up Tik Tok Dance - short mocap dance

PrimeMocap - Hold Up Tik Tok Dance
Note:

The music is not included due copyright reasons.
You can implement it on your own or use the web player. You can loop the video in the web player by clicking the loop icon in the playlist menu on youtube.

This is a test on how scenes without included music are received. So feedback is appreciated.

Video made with CameraMan by...

Read more about this resource...

Would there be any way to sync the dance and the music? The animation and the music choice are excellent, but, unless I'm getting it wrong, the sync is supposed to be manual, which IMO takes away from the scene. I don't know if it would be viable, but an idea would be to have a "play" button for both the music and the dance, and then there could be some instructions in the UI guiding the user on how to add the video URL to somewhere that could be triggered by the play button.

Again, kudos for the dance animation, it's gorgeous. :D

Would there be any way to sync the dance and the music? The animation and the music choice are excellent, but, unless I'm getting it wrong, the sync is supposed to be manual, which IMO takes away from the scene. I don't know if it would be viable, but an idea would be to have a "play" button for both the music and the dance, and then there could be some instructions in the UI guiding the user on how to add the video URL to somewhere that could be triggered by the play button.

Again, kudos for the dance animation, it's gorgeous. :D

Yes you are absolutely right. This would be the normal way to do it. But in this case the music for this dance is copyrighted. In our other projects we use copyright free music, there I can sync the music no problem. But this would mean including the music file in the .var file. This would be copyright infringement if I don't have the rights to do so. So we tried to find a way in between.

The mocap was recorded in sync with the song but I removed the music file afterwards. You could download the song for yourself and implement it in the scene again or just let the song play in the background and play with the buttons.

Back
Top Bottom