CUA Superglue (Hold Version)

Plugins CUA Superglue (Hold Version)

bill_prime

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.buymeacoffee.com
bill_prime submitted a new resource:

CUA Superglue (Hold Version) - Blazedust's ParentHoldLink as a Session plugin.

Session Plugin to stick all child CUA atoms to persons etc. so they move with the person.
CUA Atoms must be set to HOLD Postion/Rotation and linked to a person & rigidbody.
View attachment 203664

I loved the idea of Pineapler's Session plugin, but found it didn't work as perfectly as Blazedust's ParentHoldLink, so I combined the two.
Here is a sample video of a mocap with MrGiggly's...

Read more about this resource...

This is totally rad as I too started having problems with Pineapler's Superglue in the last few months, despite their update even.

However, would it be possible to make this with MacGruber's improved version instead? When you switch from "Hold" to "On" with Blazedust's applied (for purposes of tweaking, useful during head size adjustments), it tends to reset the CUA position, which doesn't happen with MacGruber's.

This is totally rad as I too started having problems with Pineapler's Superglue in the last few months, despite their update even.

However, would it be possible to make this with MacGruber's improved version instead? When you switch from "Hold" to "On" with Blazedust's applied (for purposes of tweaking, useful during head size adjustments), it tends to reset the CUA position, which doesn't happen with MacGruber's.

I just checked and my plugin does not reset position the CUA position when the plugin is disabled or when the pink is changed from hold to ON etc.
Maybe make sure the CUA objects don't have plugins attached that are interfering?

funny enough, i just tried this plugin first since it claimed to do its function better, but it didn't work - whether i loaded it during the scene or made it load by default, it just wouldn't glue any assets, nothing was ticked in the plugin UI (i did check the three things about physics, link and rotation/position lock). yet Pineapler's glue worked right away :p

Back
Top Bottom