CUA Superglue

Plugins CUA Superglue

Pineapler

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Pineapler submitted a new resource:

CUA Superglue - Session Plugin to remove lag from CUA hair and accessories

Stick your CUAs where they belong! Automatically remove lag from all CUAs attached to Person atoms, such as hair and accessories.

View attachment 133761
Look: Devil Mercy by OniEkohvius (not included)

Using this plugin

Add the plugin as a **Session plugin**. One instance is all you need! Any more will cancel out the effect.

That's it! The rest is automatic.

To load the plugin every time the game starts, add the plugin then select Session Plugin Presets >...

Read more about this resource...

How does this compare in effect to the various "ParentHoldLink" plugins?

"ParentHoldLink" plugin does not generate 3 pages of crap in the log)
!> Exception during zip file scan of AddonPackages\MeshedVR.OlderContent.1.var: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipFile.ReadEntries () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipFile..ctor (System.IO.FileStream file) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> VAR file AddonPackages\prestigitis.hair-200915.1_1.var does not use integer version field in name <creator>.<name>.<version>
!> Missing addon package Hunting-Succubus.EyeBall_Shadow.latest that packageAlter3go.Carry_2.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package NoStage3.Hair_Long_Backswept_Pony.latest that packageAlter3go.Carry_2.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Alter3go.Gemma_2.latest that packageAlter3go.Carry_2.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package CuteSvetlana.FemaleCloth-SquarePeg3dTankBuster.latest that packageBobbydigital.polly.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package ddaamm.hair_bun.latest that packageBobbydigital.polly.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Spacedog.Import_Reloaded_Lite.latest that packageBobbydigital.polly.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package QBase.AutoMorphsFromEasyMate.latest that packageBobbydigital.polly.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Fenix 71.Tania_look.latest that packageBobbydigital.tara.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package NoStage3.Hair_Long_Wavy_3.latest that packageBobbydigital.tara.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Spacedog.Import_Reloaded_Lite.latest that packageBobbydigital.tara.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package vecterror._Morphs2021.latest that packageBobbydigital.tara.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package YameteOuji.Shirt_T-ShirtAB.latest that packageCaptain Varghoss.T-ShirtV2_Sleeveless.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package czgtLDD.F_LT_A_B_1.latest that packageczgtLDD.Liquid_dripping.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package czgtLDD.F_LT_A_B.latest that packageczgtLDD.Liquid_dripping.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package czgtLDD.artery_limbs.latest that packageczgtLDD.Liquid_dripping.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Hunting-Succubus.EyeBall_Shadow.latest that packageDamarmau.Dude_1.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package kemenate.Male_Body_Hair.latest that packageDamarmau.Dude_1.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package kemenate.Male_Beard.latest that packageDamarmau.Dude_1.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package kemenate.Male_Hairstyles.latest that packageDamarmau.Dude_1.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Damarmau.Muscle_normals.latest that packageDamarmau.Dude_1.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Hunting-Succubus.Enhanced_Eyes.latest that packageddaamm.anya.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package ddaamm.hair_short6.latest that packageddaamm.anya.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package Spacedog.Import_Reloaded_Lite.latest that packageddaamm.anya.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package RenVR.Barbie.latest that packageddaamm.anya.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package kemenate.Decals.latest that packageddaamm.anya.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package Hunting-Succubus.Enhanced_Eyes.latest that packageddaamm.blonde.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package NoStage3.Hair_Long_Wavy_1_Bangs.latest that packageddaamm.blonde.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Spacedog.Import_Reloaded_Lite.latest that packageddaamm.blonde.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package kemenate.Decals.latest that packageddaamm.blonde.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package ddaamm.hair_bun.latest that packageddaamm.hair_pony.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package ddaamm.hair_short3.latest that packageddaamm.hair_pony.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Hunting-Succubus.EyeBall_Shadow.latest that packageddaamm.mike.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package kemenate.Male_Hairstyles.latest that packageddaamm.mike.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package MacGruber.Essentials.latest that packagehazmhox.bathroomtiny.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Jackaroo.Blake.1 that packageJackaroo.GenitalVeins2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package kemenate.Male_Iris_Reflection.latest that packagekemenate.look_Argon.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package kemenate.Male_Body_Hair.latest that packagekemenate.look_Argon.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package kemenate.Male_Beard.latest that packagekemenate.look_Argon.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package kemenate.Male_Hairstyles.latest that packagekemenate.look_Argon.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package kemenate.Decals.latest that packagekemenate.look_Argon.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nobody.vam_room_2.latest that packageKittyMocap.KM237_Butt_Exercises.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Hunting-Succubus.Enhanced_Eyes.latest that packageKittyMocap.KM237_Butt_Exercises.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Marzipan.Natalie.latest that packageKittyMocap.KM237_Butt_Exercises.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Riddler.Liliana.latest that packageKittyMocap.KM237_Butt_Exercises.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package everlaster.RenVR_Originals_Pack3.latest that packageKittyMocap.KM237_Butt_Exercises.2 depends on
!

<Truncated>

!> [VamCuaSuperglue (5)]: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at VamCuaSuperglue+GlueEntry.Stick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at VamCuaSuperglue.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> [VamCuaSuperglue] Please make sure this plugin is set in Session or Scene. Current: CustomUnityAsset
!> [VamCuaSuperglue (1)]: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
!> [VamCuaSuperglue (2)]: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
!> [VamCuaSuperglue (3)]: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
!> [VamCuaSuperglue (4)]: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
!> [VamCuaSuperglue (5)]: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Is it just me or each time you load the scene that have the plugin on, the bone move to middle of parent bone...
So it's not adjusted Properly each time you save and then load it...

It doesn't really seem to do anything when I load it in the session plugins tab. I have physics turned off on the CUA's but they still lag behind the character's movements.

I am also getting the above issue, sadly.

Seems this doesn't work for all scenes, sadly ie. (1) Scenes - 50 animated sex loops | Virt-A-Mate Hub (virtamate.com). Comes up with a bunch of errors;

Cannot import
!> [VamCuaSuperglue (1)]: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
!> [VamCuaSuperglue (2)]: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
!> [VamCuaSuperglue (3)]: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
!> [VamCuaSuperglue (4)]: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I am also getting the above issue, sadly.

Seems this doesn't work for all scenes, sadly ie. (1) Scenes - 50 animated sex loops | Virt-A-Mate Hub (virtamate.com). Comes up with a bunch of errors;

Cannot import

Thanks for the bug report, I'll have a look into it!

Pineapler updated CUA Superglue with a new update entry:

Release 1.0.1 - Bugfix

Hi all! This release should fix the issue that was causing error messages in the log.

Big thanks to @unknownsoldier08 for providing a scene to reproduce the issue.

I haven't been able to reproduce the bug where the plugin doesn't do anything, so if anyone who is experiencing this is able to provide a scene that would be a great help!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Actually I was having the issue in the same scene they mentioned. I imported a character with CUA hair into the scene and despite the hair being parented to the person's head, the position and rotation being set to parent link, and the physics being turned off, the hair still lags behind the character's head. I would take a video to show it but idk how to do that. I also don't know if the error log would show anything useful since it mostly seems to just be a bunch of text talking about missing addons (yes I know I should fix that lol).

Here is the error log in case it helps:

!> Exception during zip file scan of AddonPackages\Sharr.Horn_Pack.2.var: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipFile.ReadEntries () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipFile..ctor (System.IO.FileStream file) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> Missing addon package V2.___UniversalMorphCollection___.latest that packageAshAuryn.AshAuryn_HappySurprise_Expression_Morph.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package klphgz.Girl_211.latest that packageklphgz.Girl_Group_Standing_Pose(001-064).2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Noc_This.Rebecca_Clothes_Tier_1.latest that packageNoc_This.Rebecca.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Noc_This.Rebecca_Jacket.latest that packageNoc_This.Rebecca.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package vecterror.ColorCorrect.latest that packageNoc_This.Rebecca.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package NoOC.LingerieSet04.latest that packageOeshii.AnnaScene.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Oeshii.ReloadedMorphs.latest that packageOeshii.AnnaScene.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Oeshii.Iris_Reflection.latest that packageOeshii.AriasScene.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Oeshii.ReloadedMorphs.latest that packageOeshii.AriasScene.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Oeshii.Iris_Reflection.latest that packageOeshii.CleoScene.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Oeshii.ReloadedMorphs.latest that packageOeshii.CleoScene.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Oeshii.Iris_Reflection.latest that packageOeshii.DawnScene.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Oeshii.HanisOutfit.latest that packageOeshii.DawnScene.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Oeshii.WetSkinClothing.latest that packageOeshii.DawnScene.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package NoOC.LingerieSet04.latest that packageOeshii.DawnScene.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Oeshii.ReloadedMorphs.latest that packageOeshii.DawnScene.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package YameteOuji.Scene_PinkHallwayV2.latest that packageOronan.Juri.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Qing.雷吉娜-翅膀.latest that packagePetaZwega.Milk_Truck_Resupply.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package LO.HairEar_hook_long.latest that packagePetaZwega.Milk_Truck_Resupply.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package SupaRioAmateur.Olga_Janetine_Hair.latest that packageSupaRioAmateur.Scarlet_FF7R.4 depends on
!> Missing addon package Miki.Kunoichi_Hair.latest that packageWeebU.Ina_Futa.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Miki.Sakura_Hair.latest that packageWeebU.Ina_Futa.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package V2.___UniversalMorphCollection___.latest that packageAshAuryn.AshAuryn_HappySurprise_Expression_Morph.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package klphgz.Girl_211.latest that packageklphgz.Girl_Group_Standing_Pose(001-064).2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Noc_This.Rebecca_Clothes_Tier_1.latest that packageNoc_This.Rebecca.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Noc_This.Rebecca_Jacket.latest that packageNoc_This.Rebecca.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package vecterror.ColorCorrect.latest that packageNoc_This.Rebecca.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package NoOC.LingerieSet04.latest that packageOeshii.AnnaScene.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Oeshii.ReloadedMorphs.latest that packageOeshii.AnnaScene.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Oeshii.Iris_Reflection.latest that packageOeshii.AriasScene.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Oeshii.ReloadedMorphs.latest that packageOeshii.AriasScene.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Oeshii.Iris_Reflection.latest that packageOeshii.CleoScene.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Oeshii.ReloadedMorphs.latest that packageOeshii.CleoScene.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Oeshii.Iris_Reflection.latest that packageOeshii.DawnScene.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Oeshii.HanisOutfit.latest that packageOeshii.DawnScene.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Oeshii.WetSkinClothing.latest that packageOeshii.DawnScene.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package NoOC.LingerieSet04.latest that packageOeshii.DawnScene.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Oeshii.ReloadedMorphs.latest that packageOeshii.DawnScene.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package YameteOuji.Scene_PinkHallwayV2.latest that packageOronan.Juri.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Qing.雷吉娜-翅膀.latest that packagePetaZwega.Milk_Truck_Resupply.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package LO.HairEar_hook_long.latest that packagePetaZwega.Milk_Truck_Resupply.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package SupaRioAmateur.Olga_Janetine_Hair.latest that packageSupaRioAmateur.Scarlet_FF7R.4 depends on
!> Missing addon package Miki.Kunoichi_Hair.latest that packageWeebU.Ina_Futa.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Miki.Sakura_Hair.latest that packageWeebU.Ina_Futa.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Epi.Amber_Skin_Showcase.1 that packageEpi.AmberGift.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package NoStage3.Hair_Messy_Bob.latest that packageEpi.EpiLight_LightingRigs.12 depends on
!> Missing addon package hazmhox.vamatmosphere.10 that packageVamMoose.metachat_beach.22 depends on
!> Missing addon package TGC.Clothing_NooN_EternityStyleCollar2.latest that packageVamMoose.TheHuntress.27 depends on
!> Missing addon package WeebU.Cock_Panty.latest that packageVamMoose.TheHuntress.27 depends on
!> Missing addon package CosmicFTW.Clothes_Wrap_lingerie_set_futa.latest that packageVamMoose.TheHuntress.27 depends on
!> Missing addon package WeebU.W_Shirt_Jeans.latest that packageVamMoose.TheHuntress.27 depends on
!> Missing addon package DarkFantasy.Simple_Riding_Crop.latest that packageVamMoose.TheHuntress.27 depends on
!> Missing addon package SupaRioAmateur.Xmas_GiftWrap.latest that packageVamMoose.TheHuntress.27 depends on
!> Missing addon package WeebU.Xmas_clothing2.latest that packageVamMoose.TheHuntress.27 depends on

Actually I was having the issue in the same scene they mentioned. I imported a character with CUA hair into the scene and despite the hair being parented to the person's head, the position and rotation being set to parent link, and the physics being turned off, the hair still lags behind the character's head. I would take a video to show it but idk how to do that. I also don't know if the error log would show anything useful since it mostly seems to just be a bunch of text talking about missing addons (yes I know I should fix that lol).

Hmm, that is strange. The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is that there might be a ParentHoldLink plugin already applied to the CUA.

If you check in the Superglue plugin's custom menu, is your CUA showing up in the list of "glued" objects?

Unfortunately I don't think plugins have access to check if another plugin is already applied, but I'll look into it a bit more. Thanks for the follow-up on the big report!

Same issue as the other poster, if I add a CUA via CUA manager it starts off as "X" under glued CUAs even though physics is turned ON for that CUA. if I turn OFF physics it loses the "X" under glued CUAs and lags behind.

Also even when I do manage to get it to properly register, the CUA in question still lags behind during movement. I have to resort to using ParentHoldLink addon

Has this been fixed to remove the gizmo bug? Where the previous atom you click moves to the position of the next one you select? its breaking vam

EDIT: Nope, its broken my scenes multiple times still. DO NOT USE THIS

Last edited:
Has this been fixed to remove the gizmo bug? Where the previous atom you click moves to the position of the next one you select? its breaking vam

EDIT: Nope, its broken my scenes multiple times still. DO NOT USE THIS

Hi! Are you able to provide the scene which is breaking? I haven't run into this issue before and I don't have time to go bug hunting, but if it's something I can quickly reproduce I'll try to fix it.

Hi! Are you able to provide the scene which is breaking? I haven't run into this issue before and I don't have time to go bug hunting, but if it's something I can quickly reproduce I'll try to fix it.
I will try to remove as much from the scene as I can and make it break. its going to be nearly impossible to upload unless i do because its all custom large filesize assets ive made + an env. ill get back to you!

EDIT: I'm in vam now. I can't get the damn thing to do it. the scene I have has about 50 lights total and a buttload of cuas and most of them still removed. None of them were parented except for about 20 cuas? Plugins active at the time were timeline and HPVL lights. Once I removed superglue the problem has stopped.
What would happen is that the gizmo would work fine, and once the break happened, the atom would be glued to the gizmo, so if I clicked anything else, that atom would move to the gizmos new position. so strange!

I'm sorry I can't be more help. I am going to start using it again and trying to break it. I think the amount of items in the scene played a part because it definitely aggravated the problem and made it happen almost every time

1688550290470.png

Last edited:
I will try to remove as much from the scene as I can and make it break. its going to be nearly impossible to upload unless i do because its all custom large filesize assets ive made + an env. ill get back to you!

EDIT: I'm in vam now. I can't get the damn thing to do it. the scene I have has about 50 lights total and a buttload of cuas and most of them still removed. None of them were parented except for about 20 cuas? Plugins active at the time were timeline and HPVL lights. Once I removed superglue the problem has stopped.
What would happen is that the gizmo would work fine, and once the break happened, the atom would be glued to the gizmo, so if I clicked anything else, that atom would move to the gizmos new position. so strange!

I'm sorry I can't be more help. I am going to start using it again and trying to break it. I think the amount of items in the scene played a part because it definitely aggravated the problem and made it happen almost every time

Thanks for trying, and for the detailed writeup! I think I have an idea of what the issue is, it's likely due to the way I look for the actual Unity gameobject of the parent atom. The gizmo must have a gameobject with the same name as a valid atom and is treated as such.

Unfortunately the tooling for plugin development is not great, and I'd rather be able to test before and after I make changes to the code to see if I actually fixed it. If you ever run into it again, please feel free to message me on Discord: pineapler

Again, thanks for taking the time to investigate the issue, I really appreciate it!

p.s. If any plugin developers are reading this and know of a better way to view the scene hierarchy than printing it to the console like this, please also let me know!

Back
Top Bottom