Question High Res photos for Face Gen

Johninvr

Reactions
Hey Gents,

Any recommendations of websites to search for extremely high resolution photos of celebs, models etc?

So far the best I’ve found that’s free is Vipergirls.to but other well known ones like Alamy and Getty Images seem to have EXACTLY the size, picture and quality we need for Facegen manipulation…. But each photo is over $100 USD, and I believe the reason is you are actually purchasing the user rights as well for commercial purposes.

I’m not making anything commercial,strictly for my own private use so if there’s a repository of super high definition/resolution pics somewhere I’d love to hear about it.

Im also just getting into using Gimp (free photo editing software, like photoshop lite) to manipulate high res photos to make them more suitable for VAM use, such as removing hairlines, shadows, unnatural expressions, etc.

I feel like this last part is overlooked and extremely important in VAM: most celebs and models rarely look squarely, dead center of the camera with no facial expression whatsoever with neutral lighting on both sides, which means it’s up to us to manipulate the quirky smiles, eyebrow raises, unequalled lighting for a clean palette to work with once we finally transition the texture into VAM.

Just looking for any thoughts, suggestions, anything really with character creation!

https://hegre.com/ ?
Lots of studio shoots, meaning proper lighting, etc. I think the highest resolution they offer is something around 14000px (they claim it's a 151MP camera), although not for all photoshoots. Many are 10000px, some 6000px? Paid site, but totally worth it, at least for a single month every few years. AFAIK they have the 50% discount just always, so don't be fooled ;)

One of my favorite girls, Alba. For example the title image here...you can get that as 151MP image. Is that "look squarely, dead center of the camera with no facial expression" enough? They have plenty such images.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Macgruber and HolySchmidt you guys are the best! Both of those are exactly what I was looking for!
HolySchmidt, is it worth signing up for the one you recommended? I see most everything is free, any real upside to signing up, like higher image quality or anything?

Im already going to signup for hegre like MacGruber said. AMAZING quality and I don’t mind spending 20 bucks for that kind of detail and like you said, many straight on neutral faced shots!

Upvote 0
You are welcome. I have no idea what benefit you get if you sign up. Since you can download everything for free.

Upvote 0
Gents, the recommendations were phenomenal and I’m already getting great results! Arwen brought to life!!

Attachments

• 8937012A-5A39-46DB-9465-745F51A15F54.png
    8937012A-5A39-46DB-9465-745F51A15F54.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Nazgûl gangbang? :LOL:

Bamair also as a older model of her in human form you can use for comparison.

“I might be lost…. I was looking for the Nazgûl Gangbang? 🤣

You are right on the money, this is 95% Bamair’s Liv T morphs with some tweaks, the only thing exclusively mine is the textures and skins. They went together like peanut butter and jelly 🥳

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom