Hide Error popups

Paid Plugins Hide Error popups

vamplugins

Reactions
Is there a difference between this plugin and SPQR's ErrorsUnderTheRug?
This plugin loads automatically when VAM is started and it does not require launching as a session plugin. With this plugin you will never see error or loading messages. Instead you will see a small number next to their icons on the toolbar, you can click to view and clear those messages.

I find error messages to be a nuisance, sometimes I will download a scene but I do not want nor intend to use some dependencies because I will swap out the atoms for characters I have created. This clever add-on removes that distraction.

Is there a difference between this plugin and SPQR's ErrorsUnderTheRug?

I didn't know this already existed.. The error messages were always an annoyance that I also wanted to get rid of.

And what 0SpamX said is absolutely correct.

Update 1.1 makes this plugin even better. Hiding the counters will still have your error messages available to read WHEN YOU WANT TO. Everyone loves to download content from the hub but sometimes there are elements you do not want to obtain because you may want to conserve hard disk space. Missing elements will spam your console on scene loads. Vamplugins are nothing short of amazing and worth the investment to make your VAM experience enjoyable.

Thanks, glad you like it.

Yeah, I also had like 900 errors when starting up VaM just from missing dependencies.

And the vanilla error messages are mostly in the way, I rarely even look at them.