Heroes and Villains

Assets Heroes and Villains

Farger

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
I apologize about accidently deleting this resource, been a rough month. I'll work on some updates, I am thinking Captain Marvel effects and I am open to suggestions.

Farger updated Heroes and Villains with a new update entry:

Faster animation options for heat vision and freeze breath

Creators expressed interest in faster animation options for the freeze breath effect, which is implemented in the file "freeze breath continuous version 2" and for heat vision, which has two additional variations "heat vision eye effect continuous version 2 & 3."

View attachment 218150View attachment 218152View attachment 218151

Read the rest of this update entry...

dangit I literally just made a screenshot where I needed a booster jet effect but had to fudge it a bit lol. If only I'd had this

You're doing awesome work though :D

dangit I literally just made a screenshot where I needed a booster jet effect but had to fudge it a bit lol. If only I'd had this

You're doing awesome work though :D
Thank you. I hope my effects are useful, even if it is late in the game for you. I see many people use old effects, I figure I am new, and most people don't know what I have created. If you like my work, please hit the like reaction, it helps increase awareness amongst the community. Take care.

Updated all assets to be scalable in size, added 8 new energy transfer effects!

- This update makes the following changes:
-- All assets can now be changed in size using the scaling function of the CUA
--- You want a tiny light sword? Now you can have a tiny light sword!
-- Added 8 new energy transfer effects with two color variants
View attachment 236373View attachment 236376View attachment 236374View attachment 236375View attachment 236378

Learn to control the force with a saber control subscene

@FreeMaster69 inquired if I could make light saber effects that turn on and off. I don't know much about writing scripts, but I do know that animation patterns and triggers act like simple scripts. This update adds a subscene that can be used to insert a light saber into a scene as well as the patterns and triggers to turn it on and off. To add this to a scene, first add the two light saber sound files and then add the saber control subscene to your new scene. The...

Back
Top Bottom