Hello everyone. Can anyone advise me how to do this?

Fractal Universe

Reactions
I have a piercing in my character's lower right lip. How can I get the piercing to follow the movement of the lips?
I've already tried using triggers and so far to no avail. When I open the character's mouth or use some expression, the atom of the piercing still keeps the initial position in which it was set. I have set cooperation with the head. That's how I ended up.
Can someone advise me on what and how I am doing wrong, or some general instructions on how to achieve what I have in mind. Thank you very much for your help and I wish you a nice day.

There is no lip control point so a cua won't do what you want. The only thing that might work is piercing as a clothing item but it is prone to deform , I would think, as the lips move in so many different ways.

And that, unfortunately, is the fundamental problem. Since it's an atom. I was just thinking about what to drink it to at least track the movement of the mouth. But somehow I didn't come up with anything extra. But anyway, thanks for the advice. I'll try to screw it up somehow.

Like DTB said, a clothing item will stay put, but may deform with the lips depending on what type of piercing it is. Is it a ring or a stud? Send a screenshot of what you are going for and I'll see if I can make it for you.

Hello. It's a normal ring. I'm attaching a picture where the atom is located. And very simply. Just to follow the movement of the mouth.
I've already seen the same placement with some characters. So I at least somewhat believe that there must be some way to connect it to something.
Because moving and correcting an atom with every movement of the mouth or any expression is really shit.
If you manage to come up with some way to connect what to what, I will be grateful. I haven't come up with anything yet that would work and make the atom move. That is, apart from the fact that it holds its position when turning its head.
1678713344.jpg

I tried, but no matter what I do any expression or lip movement makes it look like black slime.
1678730693.jpg
1678730657.jpg

1678731137.jpg
1678731571.jpg

Plus any look other that the base shape I fitted it to will throw off the shape of the ring.
I think you will have to use the CUA after all and animate it, as I don't know of any way to track the mesh as it deforms. Someone could be able to do it through a plugin (maybe tracking a vertex position and adding a node??), but that's out of my area of expertise.

I'll try it. But anyway, thank you very much for the effort and at least a test of what can be done with it. I'll try to contact the developer directly if there is any possibility of what could theoretically be done with it. At worst, I animate.
As static, it looks completely normal.
I assume it's done as clothing? I can only praise it. I would normally post it.

Last edited:
Like DTB said, a clothing item will stay put, but may deform with the lips depending on what type of piercing it is. Is it a ring or a stud? Send a screenshot of what you are going for and I'll see if I can make it for you.

This is the same with nipple piercings. When my character is standing or laying down, it looks very good. It even works very well with Tittymagic plugin. But when she bents over, the piercings disappears inside her nipples with and without the Tittymagic plugin.

I think we just have to deal with these piercing issue's.

As for nipples, there are quite a few things like clothes. I just didn't notice a ring in the menu. The only solution I can think of, as mentioned above, is either a plugin. So when someone creates something like that, or annoy the developers, let them add it, he said I would like quite a few things for the controllers. Then probably just the animation. I guess based on what someone wrote about my question.

Nipples, Tongue, Male Genitals have bones you can attach too, you just need to have them exposed (nipples and genital already do)... there are lots in the tongue. The finger plugin that exposes these could probably be updated or duplicated to do the same bones in the tongue. But lips are morphs, CUA can't attach there, just to a bone. Something to think about for the creator of that plugin.

I'm guessing with the pins (more like hoping) in 2.0 we might be able to find a way to attach CUAs to any part.

Back
Top Bottom