How do it fix this

sammywhich

Reactions
the texture for the vagina/ torso area isn't loading. This wasn't happening before, but now is on a few models. not sure in the error log to look for and to disable or whatever. The models seem to have all the neccesary files as they were complete .var files. Any help pointing me into the right direction to get this working again would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    212.9 KB · Views: 0
From picture with white "bloob" in middle i can't tell if this is texture or pubic hair issue? Q&A link

-Did you try clearing you VAM cache then restarting client and loading same model again?
-Did you try clearing each texture slot manually then selecting it again?
(if you load multiple models one after another with custom textures sometimes textures glitch out/stay loaded).
-Does it happen on same model or at random? (post error log when it happens)
-Are you using genital texture or auto generate gen-tex from torso texture (option)?
-Are torso and genital textures same/correct size?
-Are skin texures meant for right body/UV?

From picture with white "bloob" in middle i can't tell if this is texture or pubic hair issue? Q&A link

-Did you try clearing you VAM cache then restarting client and loading same model again?
-Did you try clearing each texture slot manually then selecting it again?
(if you load multiple models one after another with custom textures sometimes textures glitch out/stay loaded).
-Does it happen on same model or at random? (post error log when it happens)
-Are you using genital texture or auto generate gen-tex from torso texture (option)?
-Are torso and genital textures same/correct size?
-Are skin texures meant for right body/UV?

it's a texture issue with the torso and vagina area. I got it narrowed down to a plugin issue(1 of the ones I have is doing this randomly to scenes, and once it happens it stays), but not which one so I just turned them all off as a workaround. Not sure which one it is, and I have a lot so this was faster. I'd clear the error log and load in a different scene that I know has the same problem, and the texture is missing, but no error in the log. That's what was confusing. The .var file/ (scene) is not missing any dependencies either, so for now I'm just gonna per scene allow plugins as the workaround. The scenes were working correctly and then randomly this started to happen. It must just be a weird bug somewhere.

I had this same issue but i solved it, it was a bad pubic hair file. I just selected active in the hair tab and just deleted the active pubes. no more issues.

I had this same issue but i solved it, it was a bad pubic hair file. I just selected active in the hair tab and just deleted the active pubes. no more issues.

The problem was probably that the pubic hair had a scalp color applied. If so, you could fix it by going into hair customization and turning the alpha slider on the scalp tab down to zero.

Back
Top Bottom