How to fix this...See Pic

Twelvepak

Reactions
Patreon
Twelvepak
1622891670.jpg

a) If you load multiple presets with custom textures this can happen sometimes (glitch out).
Trying to click clear/unload on genital (decal,spec...etc) might fix it, even if there is no texture loaded there (it could get stuck from previous preset).

b) If that's not the case and you only loaded single look/preset after VAM start then it seems you are missing genital textures.
In that case use auto-generate genital texture.
autoGen.jpg

It seems to have fixed itself with a VaM reboot. I've tried using that Auto-Generate Gens Textures button before but it never seems to do anything. I did not know about the Clear button trick, I will try that next time this happens.

Thanks!

I guess you loaded multiple presets (one after another) so i was glitch, yeah usually restart can fix that.
There is also option to unload unused stuff or clear cache, but that won't fix it, tried it before.

10/4. Appreciate the info. And yes I'm sure it was multiple loads that caused it. I was in the process of loading up looks I've had saved for a long time to see which ones I want to keep and which ones to get rid of. It was ALOT, lol.

I've tried using that Auto-Generate Gens Textures button before but it never seems to do anything.

Thanks!

After adjusting the settings, you need to click the "regenerate diffuse gens texture" button at the bottom to apply them.

Back
Top Bottom