Scenes Hanna's Side Ride

vamurai

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
vamurai
vamurai submitted a new resource:

Hanna's Side Ride - Hanna likes it fast and dirty on her side

This is an older animation I started more than a year ago, but recently updated since I'm a lot better at animation, music timing, and lighting.

View attachment 59740

The original is one of my first attempts at different positions. It started as more tinkering than anything.

View attachment 59741

I couldn't get enough of Damarmau's Hanna though, and I needed a break from the beast of an animation that I've been working on for the past couple of months.

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

That thing is completely crazy. I like the way you turned that thin in a complete clip with nice position transition. There is a lot of work in this. GREAT JOB! Keep flying in clips of this quality and you will fly high around here!

Thank you! I admit there was a decent amount of work here, but the animations overall were much simpler than other things I've done. I appreciate the positive feedback!

Thank you! I admit there was a decent amount of work here, but the animations overall were much simpler than other things I've done. I appreciate the positive feedback!

The reason why this clip is powerful is that the mix of everything is well pieced together. The fact that the animations beat/transitions follows the music makes it super powerful. Too many animators put all the effort of the animation itself, but forgot to set a correct mood. That theme "techno dark" is so cool!

If you have other techno clips like that feel free to share o_O

The entire "Phonk" genre is full of short little bursts of high-octane clips like this. I might take you up on that!

vamurai updated Hanna's Side Ride with a new update entry:

More updates!

What's all this?

As I mentioned on my Panic Room update, I've hit a creative block with my current scene, so I'm going through some of my other scenes and updating them and improving usability based on past suggestions. Enjoy!

Updates:
  • Changed the key to enter Embody from to the Right CTRL key for people who don't have US keyboards (was previously tilde/backquote.) I also added a text blurb...

Read the rest of this update entry...

WOW I love the update!

Just few questions!
how you made the lights in t he scene without light atoms? WOOW

and... where the window camera atom att =?

WOW I love the update!

Just few questions!
how you made the lights in t he scene without light atoms? WOOW

and... where the window camera atom att =?
Sorry, I hid most of that. Go into the list and choose the "show hidden" checkbox. It's all there, just cleaned up the list.

hello vamurai, this scene is still one of my all time favs!
Question, I want to move the male, but Im unable to do so, just the female model here, any tips?

hello vamurai, this scene is still one of my all time favs!
Question, I want to move the male, but Im unable to do so, just the female model here, any tips?
Sorry, I needed to load the scene to be sure. In this one, since Attom doesn't move and the angle of action is sort of odd, I needed to lock his position down. Head to his main UI and to the "Move" tab. You will see that I have locked his position and rotation. Uncheck those boxes and he should be moveable:

1640804509561.png

Sorry, I needed to load the scene to be sure. In this one, since Attom doesn't move and the angle of action is sort of odd, I needed to lock his position down. Head to his main UI and to the "Move" tab. You will see that I have locked his position and rotation. Uncheck those boxes and he should be moveable:

View attachment 85177
thank you very much!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom