Guide to give a VR interactive blowjob?

Bobbyxox

Reactions
I wanted to do a very simple scene in VR, where you can give a interactive blowjob. WeebUVR has some pretty great scenes except I've got no idea how it is done.
Does anyone know of any tutorials or guides that could help?

Why don't you open the scene from WeebUVR and deconstruct it? It's a good way to learn how to make scenes.
And you can find guides lists in the wiki.

Why don't you open the scene from WeebUVR and deconstruct it? It's a good way to learn how to make scenes.
And you can find guides lists in the wiki.
I've tried but there is no plugins it's all done with subscenes and it's incredibly confusing.
I looked through all the guides on this website and couldn't find anything.

Last edited:
Weeb's scenes are not easy to deconstruct for a newcomer, but regarding guides, come on, there's several that deal with animation and scene creation.
Here's one:
Find more:

Weeb's scenes are not easy to deconstruct for a newcomer, but regarding guides, come on, there's several that deal with animation and scene creation:
Yeah they are not like any other scenes I've ever come across.
I guess I'll just have to relearn everything I know. Either that or research what subscenes are and then try my best to deconstruct it

Is there a way to see the list of things being triggered during the scene so I can see what's happening?

Weeb's scenes make extensive use of subscenes and animation patterns. This is not easy material for anyone to break down.
My suggestion is that you start using Timeline, it's by far the prefered animation choice in VaM scenes and there's more guides and scene examples to learn from.
While some people use them, I don't suggest using subscenes for person animations or any heavy duty purpose, it's easy to mess things up quickly.

No, there's no way to see all the triggers used in a scene. Would be cool though, but may be difficult to devise something that could present it in a useful way, like a mind map.

Back
Top Bottom