• Hi Guest!

We have recently added a new Support Tickets feature to the Hub!
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Guide on how to make a "struggling in bondage" scene (BDSM)

Shoeglue87

Reactions
I started using VAM a few months ago and have done a lot of experimenting, and wanted to make a guide on how to easily make a person appear they are tied up or in some kind of bondage and struggling without needing to rely on preset animations or premade scenes.

**this will require at a minimum one paid extra plugin that costs around $5 but it is really the only and best way to do this - I will also talk about another paid plugin that is optional that costs around $10 that makes the scenes even better - I also have no affiliation to either paid plugin I will talk about**

**Also, if this type of post is not allowed for some reason as I reference other creators or content not found on the HUB please feel free to delete**

To start, there are plenty of BDSM scenes on the HUB paid or free that have a person struggling in bondage in some way, but the issue that they are all premade animations that cannot be easily repurposed for other scenes. I always wanted to be able to easily setup a scene with someone either tied up in some way, or lets say in a pillory or something (lots of great free BDSM assets on the Hub for this), and then being able to simply animate them to move around randomly as if they are struggling as it is boring if the person is just static in whatever pose you put them in.

I started experimenting with some things and was even subcribing to a few creators Patreons to get some good BDSM scenes, but the issue was the same that I could not create my own scenes without learning how to create timeline animations or other complicated things. There was one Patreon account I subscribed to who creates BDSM/bondage scenes, and it doesnt appear they are very active anymore. However, when digging into some of those scenes I discovered what looks like a custom plugin the creator made to create the effect of someone struggling in bondage without the use of a premade animation. The plugin is very easy to use and understand and essentially makes it so that each body part can be set with certain parameters of torque and force so that the person will wriggle and move around as desired in a random way indefinately.

The Patreon account is "No Head No Leg" and it costs $5 to subscribe to the content
. There is basically just a bunch of BDSM/bondage scenes he has posted, however there is no direct mention of the plugin I will be talking about and it is not obvious at first glance that he uses a custom plugin (I actually messaged him directly via Patreon to ask him about the plugin and to verify that he created it as I cannot find anything about it online or on the HUB but I never got a response - by the looks of it is a custom script that he created for his content).

This Patreon creator uses a custom plugin called PhyRandomMotion.cs to create the effect of a person struggling with parameters of each body part, and has its own custom UI that is easy to use. Only certain scenes downloaded from his Patreon use this plugin, such as "[Scene] R028 : Complete for Machine Play". Once this scene is downloaded, the plugin can be found in the folder "noheadnoleg.release028_Complete_Machine_Play.1"

This plugin is an absolute GAME CHANGER for creating scenes and the custom UI is easy to use. You pick the "receiver" which is the body part, and set the torque and force for the different axis. It takes some experimentation to get it right what works best, as a general rule I found you should "set all to zero" for forces and torque and slowly increase them all until you find the sweetspot for what you are going for - less is more, generally about -10/+10 threshold is good for each parameter. You can make a plugin preset with all the different body parts so it is easy to load into any scene.

This plugin should be mixed with the "Sleeping Roleplay" pose by VAMsss
(free on Hub) for best effect. By having the person limp and not in a fixed pose state, the physics randomizer will cause the person to realistically wriggle around while also affected by physics. For example, if you were to set them up to hang by their hands by chains or in a pillory, they will swing and flail around realistically.

To take it one step further, you could combine this with another paid plugin "Cuff, Rope & Chain Lifters" by miscreatedreality that costs about $10. This plugin is also amazing and easy to use, and makes it easy to suspend people by chains or tie their hands/feet together. Combining this plugin with PhyRandomMotion and the Sleeping Roleplay pose creates some very convincing scenes that you can create and setup very quickly and efficiently!

I could go into more details but this post is already long enough. I also am not tech savvy enough to record/post a video of what I am talking about which is unfortunate, maybe at a later time. This post is also assuming that you have a basic understanding of VAM and plugins and setting up scenes.

I think something like this could be done with the free dub.force plugin. You would need to set up each motion with a separate instance of the plugin, one for each limb, and so on. It has some randomness in the strength and rate of the motion, and you can make it look more random by setting each instance of the plugin to a slightly different period. Again, this could be saved as a plugin preset. I used dub.force on both of my BDSM scenes to enhance the climax. If you examine the @ispinox BDSM Club scene, there are additional colliders added to some props to help hold limbs in place.

the plugin from miscreat which is bodyhandling also goes well, but it's got loads of functions and i never feel like i manage to make all use of it

I have a struggle/squirm mechanic in my scene TryOnMaster to go with any of the poses available in the scene. I made use of the plugin Synergy to do this which lets you do similar to what you're saying: Randomized Torques and movements to different parts of the body. You can look at how it was done in my scene and tweak the settings however you like.

Back
Top Bottom