Greenscreen and Other Assorted Colors

Assets Greenscreen and Other Assorted Colors

kuler

Featured Contributor
Reactions
kuler submitted a new resource:

Greenscreen and Other Assorted Colors - Solid-color backdrops useful for keying out transparent images

View attachment 58884

Contains:
  1. Greenscreen
  2. Bluescreen
  3. Redscreen
  4. Blackscreen
  5. Whitescreen
  6. Cyanscreen
  7. Yellowscreen
  8. Magentascreen
  9. Rainbowscreen?
And CUA presets for quick access to each. To use, add a Custom Unity Asset, then select a preset or load the assetbundle and choose the screen prefab of your choosing.

They use simple custom unlit shaders to not receive any shadows and not change with ambient light settings. Made this mainly...

Read more about this resource...

How did you get such a clean transparent background? When I try removing the background in photoshop I get a green border, especially around semi-transparent parts like hair. Any tips or link to a guide?

How did you get such a clean transparent background? When I try removing the background in photoshop I get a green border, especially around semi-transparent parts like hair. Any tips or link to a guide?

A greenscreen is what most people are familiar with and is useful for keying out with video, so I put that front and center. But really with image editing you want to do a more neutral color to reduce the color bleed over. Black or white depending on the situation, and using selection thresholds and feathering to get a smooth 'anti-aliased' transition.

A greenscreen is what most people are familiar with and is useful for keying out with video, so I put that front and center. But really with image editing you want to do a more neutral color to reduce the color bleed over. Black or white depending on the situation, and using selection thresholds and feathering to get a smooth 'anti-aliased' transition.
Can you screenshot and number steps please I’m new to vam

Untitled-1.jpg

I use corel for editing and with a simple green key background I get pretty far. I think that for photopaint the modus operandi is almost the same.

Back
Top Bottom