Greenscreen World Sphere

Assets Greenscreen World Sphere

VegasSexDoll

Reactions
Twitter
doll_vegas
VegasSexDoll submitted a new resource:

Greenscreen World Sphere - Chroma key like green screen sphere to surround your scene so you can use your model in video edits

I wanted a fast and easy way to import a greenscreen without having to change colors in VAM. So I made a quick Unity Asset bundle that includes a green screen world sphere and a green floor so you can use your models in your video edit software to create fun and exciting videos!

Background.. I've had so much fun creating scenes with VAM and truly appreciate all the amazing content creators who share their work freely. This is my first asset to show my appreciation. So..while playing with...

Read more about this resource...

Am I missing something? When I load up the "skysphere" as a custom unity asset it seems to respond to light and players cast shadows on it. Is this how it is supposed to work or am I doing something wrong loading it? Is it supposed to be emissive or just a flat unlit green?

Am I missing something? When I load up the "skysphere" as a custom unity asset it seems to respond to light and players cast shadows on it. Is this how it is supposed to work or am I doing something wrong loading it? Is it supposed to be emissive or just a flat unlit green?

Shadows are available if you want them. Or you can turn shadows off. In EDIT Mode, select a light source and either turn "cast shadows" off, adjust the light range and shadow strength or do all three. Hope this helps you. Cheers!

Attachments

• VaM 2020-12-02 12-13-49.png
    VaM 2020-12-02 12-13-49.png
    409.3 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom