• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Great FPS, untill closing in to atom's face. What could be the culprit?

zakban

Reactions
(Using Quest 3 via steamVR or VDXR, it doesnt matter. All plugins seem to be disabled.)

Hair I would presume?

Hair has a high cost per pixel on screen. So, if most of the screen is filled with hair as you get closer, performance goes down.
Try to go for a shorter hair and reduce sim quality in the hairs settings.

Hair I would presume?

Hair has a high cost per pixel on screen. So, if most of the screen is filled with hair as you get closer, performance goes down.
Always the most usefull and precise replies! I always make a step forward in the understanding of even the things that I think I already know. Thank you Mac! ;)

Hair I would presume?

You were right, I always thought that, since hair have no LOD settings, it always costs the same performance-wise regardless of distance

Short hair probably won't do that as much as long hair. If you're using body hair or pubes on males, do turn off the sim on those. Pubic hair does not blow around in the breeze.

Back
Top Bottom