Gold/silver bars, alcohol, drugs, bullets, medical supplies, inventory

ddAbb

Reactions
Just some stuff that would make more of a story out of the game.

I'm impressed with the existing assets from the hub, thanks to all.

Some more ideas:
Phone with triggerable Text messages/Phone audio clips
Flashlight
Condoms
Fancy Jewelry
Gifts, Chocolates, Stuffed Animals
Fast Food
Canned Food
Hand Tools
Power Tools
Row Boat
Raft
Fishing Pole
Camping Gear
Matches/Lighter
Trebuchet
Booby Traps
Golf Clubs/Balls
Firetruck
Police Car

Fish
Animals
Aliens
Ghosts
Witches
Demons
Vampires
Werewolves
Dinosaurs

Space Suits
Scuba Suits
Burglar Outfits
Cowboy Outfits
Police Outfits
Military Outfits
Fireman Outfits
More Micro Bikinis
More Panties and Bras

Whorehouse
Bank
Fast Food Place
Restaurant
Office
Airport
Train Station
Warehouse
Drug Lab
Crackhouse
UFO
Other Planets
Island(s)
Home Bunker
Mall
Fashion Store
Restroom
Military Installations
Home Garage
Theater
Cabin
Putting Green

A plugin for walking

Last edited:
I'm working on making some of the easy stuff, but I'm a newb so I have to learn how along the way. A couple of hours and I have 2 variants of $100 bills in Unity. I'll make some more and then figure out how to get them into VAM soon.
Screenshot 2020-10-01 163826.jpg

Last edited:
Phone with triggerable Text messages/Phone audio clips

That's something I could do ! Any particular ideas about what the messages should say ? ( still, I'll be limited to the source I find :p )

That's something I could do ! Any particular ideas about what the messages should say ? ( still, I'll be limited to the source I find :p )
I spent the last couple months cramming Unity whenever I have free time, I haven't been in VAM for weeks. Pretty sure when I added the phone to this list I was thinking maybe the phone could read something like a thought/speech bubble so we could make up our own messages, and maybe it could be linked to an animation like speech bubbles so we could have them delivered whenever we wanted.
I'm not sure how you'd do it otherwise, but I'm definitely not a pro here.

I spent the last couple months cramming Unity whenever I have free time, I haven't been in VAM for weeks. Pretty sure when I added the phone to this list I was thinking maybe the phone could read something like a thought/speech bubble so we could make up our own messages, and maybe it could be linked to an animation like speech bubbles so we could have them delivered whenever we wanted.
I'm not sure how you'd do it otherwise, but I'm definitely not a pro here.

Indeed, it could work : )
Let me think about something, if I have an idea that would fit this suggestion and works easily in VAM, I'll try to implement it.

Back
Top Bottom