Girlfriend 1

Scenes Girlfriend 1

Bob Nothing

Reactions
Bob Nothing submitted a new resource:

Girlfriend 1 - Look and scenes from a girlfriend in my past...

So, one of my wife's favorite things is to re-create stuff from my past... One of the first things I noticed when I started using VAM was that the default girl looks A LOT like a previous girlfriend. Like a lot. So, I re-created my old girlfriend to re-create scenes from the past for my wife. I've included one re-created scene from that series. This particular girlfriend was a strange mix of shy, raging hormones, and bondage fantasies, so thus included a bondage scene as well.

Also...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
You might want to consider changing the description. This exact thing created a ton of negative publicity for VAM in the recent past. Leaving it up puts the whole platform in jeopardy.

Hi, is that life "is strange room"-asset delivered with this scene from you? May I use it in other scenes?

Hi, is that life "is strange room"-asset delivered with this scene from you? May I use it in other scenes?

I did not create it, no. Honestly I can't remember where it came from. I did a lot of this well over a year ago.

This thing is infected with that AG2_M_OpenXXL male auto morph virus.
its located \Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\male_genitalia\AUTO and somehow spreads to newly created scenes.
Took me a hell lot of time to figure this out so please remove this from your File.
Maybe you should also check your other resources.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom