Girlfriend 1 Double Slam

Scenes Girlfriend 1 Double Slam

Bob Nothing

Reactions
Bob Nothing submitted a new resource:

Girlfriend 1 Double Slam - When Girlfriend 1 gets really horny, the things she says and begs for…

The final scene in a series I'm making for my wife...

When Girlfriend 1 gets really horny, the things she says… She really wanted it in her pussy first, then buried in her butt to make her cum twice. She likes to be dominated and pounded in both holes.

Scene contains female actress audio provided by VAMMoan and RT_Lip_Sync.

View attachment 38001

View attachment 38002

View attachment 38003

View attachment 38006

Credits...

Read more about this resource...

My package manager says it needs both "Bob Nothing.anade2049.2" and "Bob Nothing.anade2049v2.1."

I have "Bob Nothing.anade2049.2", but not "Bob Nothing.anade2049v2.1.".

What's the difference, and how can I get the missing package?

My package manager says it needs both "Bob Nothing.anade2049.2" and "Bob Nothing.anade2049v2.1."

I have "Bob Nothing.anade2049.2", but not "Bob Nothing.anade2049v2.1.".

What's the difference, and how can I get the missing package?
I don't understand why it's even asking you for that package. It has nothing to do with that scene. You shouldn't need it.

I don't understand why it's even asking you for that package. It has nothing to do with that scene. You shouldn't need it.
Scene is loading pussy drip from that package, instead of AmineKunai.Pussy_Drip_Pack.latest

"character" : "Candy",
"clothing" : [
{
"id" : "Bob Nothing.anade2049v2.1:/Custom/Clothing/Female/AmineKunai/Amine Pussy Drip 02/Amine Pussy Drip 02.vam",
"internalId" : "AmineKunai:Amine Pussy Drip 02",
"enabled" : "true"

EDIT: if you remove pussy drip all your "not found on hub" dependencies should be removed
(since pussy drip is also referenced inside Bob Nothing.anade2049.2 for some reason and that reference is pulling all sub-dependencies you don't use/have)

Last edited:
Scene is loading pussy drip from that package, instead of AmineKunai.Pussy_Drip_Pack.latest

"character" : "Candy",
"clothing" : [
{
"id" : "Bob Nothing.anade2049v2.1:/Custom/Clothing/Female/AmineKunai/Amine Pussy Drip 02/Amine Pussy Drip 02.vam",
"internalId" : "AmineKunai:Amine Pussy Drip 02",
"enabled" : "true"

EDIT: if you remove pussy drip all your "not found on hub" dependencies should be removed
(since pussy drip is also referenced inside Bob Nothing.anade2049.2 for some reason and that reference is pulling all sub-dependencies you don't use/have)
Thanks, I'll do that!

Back
Top Bottom