G2F Substance Painter Template with Material Groups

Other G2F Substance Painter Template with Material Groups

MalMorality

Featured Contributor
Reactions
MalMorality submitted a new resource:

G2F Substance Painter Template with Material Groups - A well posed and simple to use template, complete with material groups for simple masking.

I struggled for a long time to figure out the workflow on how to export my own models into Substance Painter for texturing, but I finally cracked it. This isn't a guide on how to do it though(I might make that later, if there is a demand), but I figured I could at least share a basic template for the G2F model, so others could get started with texturing their models.

Good things about this specific template:

* It has Material Groups, which makes masking and texturing different parts of the...

Read more about this resource...

Great template - but it seems to be based on Olympia UV's. My base G2 textures of course don't fit. Is there a way to change the template character back to Base G2F in substance? Or should I be doing something in VAM to convert the UV's.?

Great template - but it seems to be based on Olympia UV's. My base G2 textures of course don't fit. Is there a way to change the template character back to Base G2F in substance? Or should I be doing something in VAM to convert the UV's.?

I'm aware. And I have new template ready, but I need someone more savvy to check that it all works before I upload it.

Is there a way to bring in a morphed version of G2F into the template - or onto the template in SP?
You'd have to export the model out of vam, and set up the UV's in something like blender before importing to SP in order to do that. Lately I just export my models out to DAZ as a morph, and then export that out to blender to lay out the UV's and sculpt normals. after all that I bake the normals down in SP and finish the texturing there. I'm lazy so I just let VAM do the genital texturing for me, for now. I don't know if there are tutorials covering this workflow out there, for VAM users.

bro can u give me basic morph MALE for substance painter. so i can make back decal for MALE>
i use my female subtance. but it not sycn well on male hehe

Back
Top Bottom