FullJerk Bonus Scene Free

Scenes FullJerk Bonus Scene Free

merkaumaga

Reactions
Patreon
merkaumaga
merkaumaga submitted a new resource:

FullJerk Bonus Scene Free - Take a break... Enjoy

It's exciting to see appreciation for my humble work.

I would like have more time to learn and share my custom scene. I will do my best.

To thank you all I want to share this little scene.

View attachment 110144

This time it's not unbreakable but it worth the time I spent to build. You can switch models of standard size.

View attachment 110146
View attachment 110147

I hope to make you chill.

Follow me ;)

Love you. Enjoy.

*Credits on...

Read more about this resource...

This question applies for all your scenes: how can I turn off Autoexpressions and have them stay off? They're locked into the scene and I haven't been able to find a way to do this.

This question applies for all your scenes: how can I turn off Autoexpressions and have them stay off? They're locked into the scene and I haven't been able to find a way to do this.

Hello btacoses, I can't provide you a screenshot now (I'll do it later) but it's easy. On every scene I put an animation pattern to set parameters that go off when you change model. You have to check Hidden Objects. Look in the area, you will see an Animation pattern with 2 animation step like this

animpatt.png

Look on the Animation Step 2 > Actions > you will see an option where I set for Person > Animation Expressions > Enable

You must delete or disable the action.

I will make a screenshot later that's more easy then words.

Hi, as promise I put the screenshot

Immagine.png

I'm updating all the scenes so it's more easy to find... it will be always on the shelf ;)

Open the var archive file with 7Zip (Google it and download it), navigate to the scene folder and open the json file. CTRL + F to open the search field. Enter "expression" and press enter. Delete the trigger OR change "enabled" to "disabled" under AutoExpressions. Save the file.

This is good to know. On a related note, if I want her expression to be "unhappy" while she's working the wang, is there a way to pick a built in one rather than just disable the face expression (although, no expression is good too for certain moods).

Thanks

This is good to know. On a related note, if I want her expression to be "unhappy" while she's working the wang, is there a way to pick a built in one rather than just disable the face expression (although, no expression is good too for certain moods).

Thanks

You should try disable expressions and add the plugin SilverExpressionTool that's free but I can't add to scene (as I understand from licensing rules).

You can download the plugin from here https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/silver-expression-tool.3493/

I use Silver Expression Tool in these scenes to great effect.

I'm trying to by following: To use the script, add SilverExpressionTool.cslist to your character's plugin tab (be sure to use the .cslist, NOT the .cs :) ).

I'm not clear on how to add SilverExpressionTool.cslist though.

I'm trying to by following: To use the script, add SilverExpressionTool.cslist to your character's plugin tab (be sure to use the .cslist, NOT the .cs :) ).

I'm not clear on how to add SilverExpressionTool.cslist though.

Check the video here,

You have to look on Addon Packages Flattened and search for SilverExpressionTool.cslist (download it first)

Immagine.png

Check the video here,

View attachment 111366

You have to look on Addon Packages Flattened and search for SilverExpressionTool.cslist (download it first)

View attachment 111369

Thanks this mostly worked but she still smiles a little between looking worried using the free version of your plug in. Is there some way to make her only use the selected animations listed in your plug in when setting it up? I tried turning autoexpression off but that didn't seem to do anything.

Also, I believe I read that the difference between the free version and the donation version of your plug in the fact that the donation version does more gradual transitions is that true and does it do other things as well? Thanks

Thanks this mostly worked but she still smiles a little between looking worried using the free version of your plug in. Is there some way to make her only use the selected animations listed in your plug in when setting it up? I tried turning autoexpression off but that didn't seem to do anything.

Also, I believe I read that the difference between the free version and the donation version of your plug in the fact that the donation version does more gradual transitions is that true and does it do other things as well? Thanks

Best way is to delete the entire trigger in the json. Also; if you want the model to have a straight face with no expressions, go to Pose under Morphs tab and search for "smile". Default the smile morph.

Best way is to delete the entire trigger in the json. Also; if you want the model to have a straight face with no expressions, go to Pose under Morphs tab and search for "smile". Default the smile morph.

Thanks, there's times when no expression is good too. I'll give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom