FullJerk Bonus Scene 03

Scenes FullJerk Bonus Scene 03

merkaumaga

Reactions
Patreon
merkaumaga
merkaumaga submitted a new resource:

FullJerk Bonus Scene 03 - The Unbreakable Trio

Hello all! This is my full bonus scene with 3 models. Easy, unbreakable and nice.

View attachment 112304

Tested on big and small models andf I can feel satisfied for now. Works also on tiny but not smurfs ;)

View attachment 112298

BJ works good and you can easy move your penis if something goes wrong.

You got a model pumping and her firend that waits patiently for her turn. Try to touch her body to make her happy!

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

merkaumaga submitted a new resource:

FullJerk Bonus Scene 03 - The Unbreakable Trio

Read more about this resource...
Hi. I have a technical issue with this scene. There's a morph on the male that is causing a protrusion, like a complete lengthening and flattening of the testicles, and it's pivoting on the penis base atom, slowly around in a circle. The female giving the blowjob won't line up because it's hitting her, and I'm having to turn off collision on the male model to stop it. I'm yet to figure out which morph is affected. I have already tried deleting my cache and a hard reset, and have all the dependencies. Any thoughts?

Hi. I have a technical issue with this scene. There's a morph on the male that is causing a protrusion, like a complete lengthening and flattening of the testicles, and it's pivoting on the penis base atom, slowly around in a circle. The female giving the blowjob won't line up because it's hitting her, and I'm having to turn off collision on the male model to stop it. I'm yet to figure out which morph is affected. I have already tried deleting my cache and a hard reset, and have all the dependencies. Any thoughts?

Hello buddy, I seen that detail after publish the scene.... It's very simple but if you dont'know you won't find it. I think it needs an update. Meanwhile you have to look at the penis base. There's also the node that control the scrotum. This must be set position OFF rotation OFF. I tried to connect it to the penis base to lock it but I think with some models it works as I was looking to evitate. I will update the scene soon, I think in some hour when I will be back from work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom