EasyJerk Scene 03

Scenes EasyJerk Scene 03

merkaumaga

Reactions
Patreon
merkaumaga
merkaumaga submitted a new resource:

EasyJerk Scene 03 - let's try some more. Easy to use and unbreakable scene

That's something that I learned on my latest test. It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a big cock in a small mouth... But otherwise the scene works.

View attachment 106547

This is a pose that also improve your abdominal. But you can do it as you want... And with the models you like.

View attachment 106550

View attachment 106551

View attachment 106552

I suggest you to posses the guy and look over the head...

Read more about this resource...

Loaded twice, both times shes giving a throat job in a unique way :ROFLMAO:

1647736173703.png

3rd time was the charm though

There's an automated eyelid morph that is animating the blinking. I've gone through all the animations so many times and can't find what's doing this. I'd like to disable it because it's interfering with some of my expression animations. Any help is appreciated.

There's an automated eyelid morph that is animating the blinking. I've gone through all the animations so many times and can't find what's doing this. I'd like to disable it because it's interfering with some of my expression animations. Any help is appreciated.

the only one I suppose may be enabled is the Auto Blink under Auto Behaviours

Immagine.png

Hope this helps

It's off on this particular scene. The eyelid morph moves very fast, pushing FPS capability in VR even with my 3060 Ti. In this specific scene, if you open the Female Morphs tab, click Active Only, you'll see the animation running and Auto Blink is off.

Back
Top Bottom