Mofme

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
mofme.unaux.com
Patreon
mofme
Mofme submitted a new resource:

Fuck-o-Matic - Inspired by works of erenisch I bring you the Fuck-o-Matic, the latest in electronic entertainment!

♥ Description and how to use

Idea for this asset was inspired by works of erenisch - check his profile at Hentai Foundry.

Fuck-o-Matic is the latest achievement in the coin-op electronic entertainment. Frequently found in the streets and arcade parlors of the Ultracity, cabinets are occupied by the arcade slaves. Slaves are "recruited" voluntarily or involuntarily from those who have fallen into debt to corporations...

Read more about this resource...

There is another artists who created a series named "sex arcade" in 2009. It was super similar.

I love your scene. And I have an idea. I'm no creator and a rookie in VAM, but maybe you like it and can create it.
I always dreamed of a machine which purpose is to collect semen.

You kneel or stand in front of the machine. There is a hole into which the penis is inserted.
The machine then recognizes that a "specimen" wants to donate and fixes the man so that he can no longer escape.
Then the machine begins to suck and "milk" until the man cum.

Hi, thanks for the link, that's a similar idea, although more in line with traditional bondage devices. I havn't seen it before.

As for your suggestion - I may think about it, although I have pretty long queue of my own ideas and some commissions I promised long time ago and so if I decide to make it - it won't be anytime soon...

Back
Top Bottom