Office Titty Fuck

Scenes Office Titty Fuck

The dependencies are still fucked up since the previous version is still a dependency and files are linked to it even though all necessary files are contained in the var

The dependencies are still fucked up since the previous version is still a dependency and files are linked to it even though all necessary files are contained in the var

Thank you for letting me know, kaiomm. Are you still seeing 120+ dependencies or just 36? The 36 dependencies are as intended currently.

You have a strange reference to your own scene.
Taxman.OFFICE_TITTY_FUCK.1 depends on Taxman.OFFICE_TITTY_FUCK_1_1.latest

Code:
               "id" : "URLAudioClipManager",
               "clips" : [
                  {
                     "url" : "Taxman.OFFICE_TITTY_FUCK_1_1.latest:/Custom/Sounds/Music/Lofi Jazz.mp3",
                     "displayName" : "Lofi Jazz.mp3"
                  }
               ]

Code:
                  {
                     "uid" : "Taxman.OFFICE_TITTY_FUCK_1_1.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/DOA_Misaki-Body-2023-09-2--08_10_08.564.vmi",
                     "name" : "DOA_Misaki-Body",
                     "value" : "1"
                  },
                  {
                     "uid" : "Taxman.OFFICE_TITTY_FUCK_1_1.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/DOA_Misaki-Head-2023-09-2--08_10_08.564.vmi",
                     "name" : "DOA_Misaki-Head",
                  },

You have a strange reference to your own scene.
Taxman.OFFICE_TITTY_FUCK.1 depends on Taxman.OFFICE_TITTY_FUCK_1_1.latest

Code:
               "id" : "URLAudioClipManager",
               "clips" : [
                  {
                     "url" : "Taxman.OFFICE_TITTY_FUCK_1_1.latest:/Custom/Sounds/Music/Lofi Jazz.mp3",
                     "displayName" : "Lofi Jazz.mp3"
                  }
               ]

Code:
                  {
                     "uid" : "Taxman.OFFICE_TITTY_FUCK_1_1.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/DOA_Misaki-Body-2023-09-2--08_10_08.564.vmi",
                     "name" : "DOA_Misaki-Body",
                  },
                  {
                     "uid" : "Taxman.OFFICE_TITTY_FUCK_1_1.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/DOA_Misaki-Head-2023-09-2--08_10_08.564.vmi",
                     "name" : "DOA_Misaki-Head",
                  },

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll try to fix this as soon as I can. Does it cause any tangible issues in the scene like missing models or no music?

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll try to fix this as soon as I can. Does it cause any tangible issues in the scene like missing models or no music?
Yes, Taxman.OFFICE_TITTY_FUCK_1_1.latest isn't valid (at least it's not on the hub) so anything referenced from there is missing.

Yes, Taxman.OFFICE_TITTY_FUCK_1_1.latest isn't valid (at least it's not on the hub) so anything referenced from there is missing.

Thanks for the notice, I've been able to fix this in the latest update now. Please let me know if everything is alright on your end. Sorry for the confusion as I'm a bit new to packaging and uploading here.

Much appreciated, brother!

Thanks for the notice, I've been able to fix this in the latest update now. Please let me know if everything is alright on your end. Sorry for the confusion as I'm a bit new to packaging and uploading here.

Much appreciated, brother!
I like your scene. Just a couple of notes.
While Passenger is active I cannot interact with the buttons essentially causing me to be stuck in the idle loop.
The window camera drops my fps down to 30 from a comfortable 60+. Might be due to 4k and high settings, though.

Nice scene! But there's an issue with the camera, especially in VR. The camera is off angle, too far back, and can't adjust it once the scene starts, thanks for your work!

Nice scene! But there's an issue with the camera, especially in VR. The camera is off angle, too far back, and can't adjust it once the scene starts, thanks for your work!

Thank you! Though I must apologize, I make my scenes without regard for VR as I do not have a headset and I have no way to test the result or effects when using a headset.

Pressing the green button automatically enables the passenger plugin and you can manually disable it by pressing Home or Escape. I hope that helps

Thanks for ur great sence! But I have some trouble with this sence in VR mode too. My position of view is incorrect, as a supplement.(This is a supplement to the previous comment )
1685971152.jpg

Thanks for ur great sence! But I have some trouble with this sence in VR mode too. My position of view is incorrect, as a supplement.(This is a supplement to the previous comment )View attachment 253495

Hello, unfortunately I did not intend the scene to be compatible with VR because the male head is supposed to be tucked away and hidden unnaturally. The desktop mode camera is actually linked to a separate asset and not to the male's head.

I do not have a headset myself and I cannot test VR on my end, unfortunately. My apologies on this.

Back
Top Bottom