FreeTheLegs

Plugins FreeTheLegs

CheesyFX

Featured Contributor
Reactions
CheesyFX submitted a new resource:

FreeTheLegs - Posing tools to make limbs move natural and jiggle

Allright fellas, today we won't free Willy (for the fourth time), but we will free those juicy legs instead! :D

I primarily release this to make a shoutout to all the animators out there. I hope you (yeah you!) will join our movement! Let's make this real BIG!

Why should I join?:
We all want more jiggeling, right? Especially with upcoming plugins like
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/experimental-cloth-skin.35638/
and my own plugin...

Read more about this resource...

CheesyFX submitted a new resource:

FreeTheLegs - Posing tools to make limbs move natural and jiggle

Read more about this resource...

So now I can finally turn off everyone elbows? Ive noticed a few times that when elbows are on, sometimes they get stuck in wierd positions. I turn them off.. but if they're listed in the timeline. they switch back on again almost immediately. Will this keep them off... even if they happen to have patterns in the timeline?

@virtamater Hmm, timeline doesn't toggle states on the fly while an animation is running. It does though, when you switch poses, cause it (re)stores the parameters of all controllers. It doesn't matter if they are listed as targets. Read my entry about post-editing. You have to set up the new pose, then override the pose in timeline with it.

Last edited:
I can't find the shortcuts in Keybinds plugin, even after reloading the game. I even scrolling the whole list and didn't notice any CheesyFX or free the legs stuff. How are they namespaced/named?

@qdaro You have to search for "free" in Keybindings. It doesn't show everything by default. And you should reload Keybindings after you added my plugin.

Damn, I reloaded the game, I thought it was going to be enough :( But yeah, reloading Keybindings specifically fixed it.

plugin is amazing, and so is the model. any chance you'd release it as a look? or at least the skin texture you're using? 👀

Really great work, but can I get your example animation scene? Is it based someone's animation or your original? It's really fantastice missionary syle I like.

Really great work, but can I get your example animation scene? Is it based someone's animation or your original? It's really fantastice missionary syle I like.
Here you are. It's just the .json, though. So there will be a lot of errors. Go to timeline on the male to start. And ther are no lights. Use this:

Here you are. It's just the .json, though. So there will be a lot of errors. Go to timeline on the male to start. And ther are no lights. Use this:
Thank you Thank you so much!!! I'm happy and this is really useful!!

屏幕截图 2023-07-08 114642.png
Can you please tell me where I can find these high heels? Thank you.

I'm here to complain a bit :) This is the only plugin that consistently doesn't register its actions with keybinds on load properly. I always have to reload keybinds to make it work. Are you maybe registering the actions at inappropriate (too soon) event? It feels like they are being registered before keybinds is initialized, even though it is in the plugins list above it.

View attachment 266566
Can you please tell me where I can find these high heels? Thank you.

Coould be:

futa: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/g-pumps-futa.17449/

Last edited:
I'm here to complain a bit :) This is the only plugin that consistently doesn't register its actions with keybinds on load properly. I always have to reload keybinds to make it work. Are you maybe registering the actions at inappropriate (too soon) event? It feels like they are being registered before keybinds is initialized, even though it is in the plugins list above it.

Coould be:

futa: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/g-pumps-futa.17449/
Yeah, I noticed that too. But I was to lazy to investigate. I'll check.
Yes, you're right regarding the heels.

Edit: I just forgot a crucial line. Update is on the way.

Last edited:
Is there any way to trigger the actual Right Arm/Leg, Left Arm/Leg actions from anywhere else except Keybindings? Trying to do it with a voice command or even Macgruber Logic Bricks but I can't find those to trigger from anywhere.

I still dont get how this works, does the foot controller supposed to be off when I activate it because mine just waves around, the foot/legs doesnt move back and fort like in your demo video and when I go to timeline the controller just goes back to on, how do I save it?

I still dont get how this works, does the foot controller supposed to be off when I activate it because mine just waves around, the foot/legs doesnt move back and fort like in your demo video and when I go to timeline the controller just goes back to on, how do I save it?
The initial controller states don't matter. I can't follow what you are describing, please post a video where I can see the controllers.
After adjusting the pose you obviosly have to override/update the pose in timeline, as it still has the old config stored.

Back
Top Bottom