Forest 3

Damarmau

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Damarmau submitted a new resource:

Forest 3 - Pre lit Environments

Pre lit forest clearing environment, includes 4 variations.

Instructions:
1. You can move the whole environment by moving the "Slate" atom.
2. All 4 environments are set up with the same atoms so you can freely merge load between them to change lighting.
3. You can turn on/off fog, rain, grass and various "CUA" atoms as needed from atom menu to make your own combinations.
4. Tried something new with lighting using...

Read more about this resource...

Really Fantastic. Love your forest looks . I know @Jackaroo has water plugin but that is for ground water. i was trying to find waterfall. DAZ 3D has some waterfall assets, is it possible if i buy them and import them into VAM? New to VAM, so no idea on asset creations and import, if you can help to point me on how to import these two waterfalls into VAM.

I'm not sure how well those would work as the water if you want it to animate probably has to be some shader or particle system from unity itself. Rocks you can cobble together from @hazmhox 's space rocks like I did for the beach scene but you would need a particle effect for falling water.

I'm not sure how well those would work as the water if you want it to animate probably has to be some shader or particle system from unity itself. Rocks you can cobble together from @hazmhox 's space rocks like I did for the beach scene but you would need a particle effect for falling water.
@Jackaroo plugin does water ripple effects ,may be he can come out ways to make water fall also in his plugin, i have seen one small waterfall scene asset but that was near swimming pool in VAM. The links which i shared has various particle types and water effects to choose from. Not sure how to get those into VAM.

For assets you need to create assetbundles in unity. There is a tutorial here:

That said, I'm not familiar with those daz assets enough to know how well they would translate to unity. I know typically partical assets we do have have mostly been directly from unity. @hazmhox probably knows better.

Back
Top Bottom