Question force scale

BlackMagic

Reactions
Is there a way to force scale on a person atom when a user changes a scene person to a new model? It seems to me I ran across that when surfing through the plethora of scenes - but can't remember.

In the context of a scene I am working on. If the user changes the appearance that changes the scale of the person atom. I want the scene to auto-resize so that everything stays aligned.

Upvote 0
I've seen some scenes where there's a button to reset the scale to match the scene. Another has "Prepare model 0.95" etc. The Ellie in the Mall and related scenes have a full resizing menu to check that everything lines up. Those are not automatic.

To make it automatic, you might try the LoadingDelay logic brick. Set a short delay time, then trigger the scale change. I don't know if you can make it trigger only on an appearance load.

Upvote 0
Again, you are very helpful. Thanks. I Told Hal9001 what a gentleman and scholar you are, I was not wrong. BeatIt is fantastic! Wish I could remember (covid brain fog+alzhimer+old age) what downloaded scene did that. I do remember even after it changed atom size when I changed her appearance, it continued to change it back even I changed value in edit mode. I should learn to write these things down, wait what was I saying?:cautious:

Upvote 0
Again, you are very helpful. Thanks. I Told Hal9001 what a gentleman and scholar you are, I was not wrong. BeatIt is fantastic! Wish I could remember (covid brain fog+alzhimer+old age) what downloaded scene did that. I do remember even after it changed atom size when I changed her appearance, it continued to change it back even I changed value in edit mode. I should learn to write these things down, wait what was I saying?:cautious:
The BDSM Club scene has a thing where it resets the scale on scene load, or maybe it's at the start of the idle animation. I haven't tried undoing that, I just added a trigger to the Reset button that sets the scale where I wanted it for my mods on that scene.

Memory is the second thing to go.
(What's the first?)
I forget...

Upvote 0
I haven't DL'd any BDSM stuff - anything beyond spanking is a no-go for me. So the thing I was trying to remember wouldn't be there. HOWEVER, I will DL the one you mentioned to see what I might learn by dis-assembly. You are a wealth of knowledge.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom