FloatParamRandomizerEE

Plugins FloatParamRandomizerEE

it would be the best but...same problem as the other users here
my problem is when i change the look, or reload the scene i've got to put all the parameters again...i try to save it as sub scene but he don't keep the configuration, i 've got to do something wrong, any tuto?
Are you using the latest version which includes subscene related fixes?

ok ,thanks but maybe is me missing something, if you post some "step by step" text for save it as subscene ... we should be sure this way, it's sad because the plugin is amazing !

Having an issue where I have floatparamrandomizer in a subscene and on scene load the Atom that is not part of the subscene is not correctly identified. The data remains but the Atom is wrong, it's seen as being part of the same subscene the floatparam plugin is in. Latest version of the plugin and the atom in question is a person atom, in case that makes a difference in any way.

For myself I can just move it out of the subscene, but it's definitely a recurring bug as every scene load is like that. Every time the scene is saved the Atom receiver gets a new addition of the subscene's name, hopefully that helps track down what code line is doing that.

Thanks

everlaster updated FloatParamRandomizerEE with a new update entry:

v1.0.5

• fix issue with the plugin not changing the value of target float param after loading a scene
  • fixed issue where the plugin didn't initialize correctly on a disabled atom
  • fix issue where selecting a target parameter would unnecessarily animate a transition from the previous parameter's value to the new parameter's value (or from 0 to parameter's value when selecting the first parameter after initializing)
  • receiver popup options are refreshed on opening the popup to prevent...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom