Fleshlight Playground

Scenes Fleshlight Playground

theorigin79

Reactions
Here:
Thanks atani! I read that article already and i guess i have to start my next project/scene completely different to avoid those unnecessary dependencies. I elmininated like 10-20 already and also checked the .json file for more details. But as mentioned i dont even know where to look. Checked cloth, hair, morphs etc. already twice. But hey - learning by doing - right? ;)

Most problems come froms only a couple of sources, mainly from looks and scenes.
For example this dependency:
78 dependencies

Do you really need it?

Most problems come froms only a couple of sources, mainly from looks and scenes.
For example this dependency:
78 dependencies

Do you really need it?
No absolutely not - but i also dont know how to get rid of it. I have that scene somewhere in my folders but i never used it in my scene. But i will figure it out, remove it and then update the scene..

There's a Dependency Viewer program or what is called that can tell you were things are used. Check the Others category.

There's a Dependency Viewer program or what is called that can tell you were things are used. Check the Others category.

Thanks for the heads up! I think you are refering to the VAR Inspector (https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/var-inspector.42459/)

Fun fact: If i check my current .var - then there are ONLY 38!!! dependencies shown.
Screenshot_45.jpg

But if i upload the same var - then there are more than 100 (sub-)dependencies listed.

One of those dependencies was litterally just a bend finger which resulted in like 20 subdependencies. Thats completely bonkers!

I am currently trying to REBUILD the whole scene fresh from start because i have no clue how all this stuff ended up there.

It's because of the dependencies of the dependencies, they are added to the meta.json of the VAR and the Hub reflects that. The program above probably just states the direct dependencies.
As you can see, it's important to keep away references to useless or easy to replace dependencies. It takes a litlle more work but you get superior quality packaging results.

Got a notice that you're using my tryonmaster scene as a dependency and see that it's bloating up your release. I did a quick search, and I found the reference in Preset_handjob laying.vap. Apparently there are a couple custom hand morphs in that preset that use mine. Pretty sure if you fix that pose preset, it should help remove that dependency.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom