Use Me Like A Fleshlight

Scenes Use Me Like A Fleshlight

MadTinkerer

Reactions
MadTinkerer submitted a new resource:

Use Me Like A Fleshlight - Stationary vagina scene with natural movements

View attachment 267794

A stationary vagina scene with natural movements in missionary positions.

Features:
  • 3 Positions with variations
  • Thrust control with speed and depth
  • Sex SFX and moaning
  • Gets sweaty while fucking
  • Bed hair collision for long hair girls (Small detail but makes it more immersive)

View attachment 267810 At the start, align VR scene to your Fleshlight.

View attachment 267796...

Read more about this resource...

I had a little problem with this when she sits up and you switch to POV. It's like the camera puts you too close to her head so you're almost inside of it. When you switch back to 3rd person, you can see they're the appropriate distance, but otherwise you spawn inside her head.

The POV camera is a free camera and not linked to the male actor. You can move the camera to your desired position in Edit mode. Cheers.

Amazing stuff, please don't stop and keep working on this

If I can throw a recommendation: Give some quick options for passthrough color changing, like a button to switch to yellow, blue, green, etc

If I can throw a recommendation: Give some quick options for passthrough color changing, like a button to switch to yellow, blue, green, etc
I thought about this. The problem is, those colors would be fixed and probably not exactly the same as what the player has set in Virtual Desktop, so the player would have to set the cam background color anyway manually. Maybe I implement a small color palette like 10 colors to get the closest.

Thanks for your input. Always interested in feedback on how to make things better and more accessible.

I thought about this. The problem is, those colors would be fixed and probably not exactly the same as what the player has set in Virtual Desktop, so the player would have to set the cam background color anyway manually. Maybe I implement a small color palette like 10 colors to get the closest.

Thanks for your input. Always interested in feedback on how to make things better and more accessible.
Yeah a color palette might be nice! For me right now yellow personally doesn't work well for me, so I'm always changing it

for some reason the positions on latest updates kinda half-explode and contort with high quality physics setting on, IRCC didn't have this issue with older versions of your scene.

Edit: it's only when I have my physics set to anything other than 72 Hz, but 72 Hz actually works fine.

Last edited:
for some reason the positions on latest updates kinda half-explode and contort with high quality physics setting on, IRCC didn't have this issue with older versions of your scene.

Edit: it's only when I have my physics set to anything other than 72 Hz, but 72 Hz actually works fine.
Missionary position when she throws her head back, right? Yeah I've noticed it gets funky at certain thrust speeds/depths. I think the hip rotation needs adjustments. Will address it in the next update. (haven't tested it with high quality physics, will do from now on).

Back
Top Bottom