Reactions
Twitter
fflyroxy
Patreon
flyroxy
flyroxy submitted a new resource:

Fitness mocap - Fitness mocap

Experimental Fitness Mocap Animation.
This is an experimental animation but I decided to share it. The recording was done without HMD (Vive trackers only).
View attachment 82647

Credits and Big Thanks too:

Plugins:
AcidBubbles - Glance and Timeline
MacGruber - Life
ClockwiseSilver - SilverExpressionTool
hazmhox - vammoan
Chokaphi - DecalMaker
VRAdultFun - Hand_Animator

Hair:
Miki - Swift_Tails

Clothes:
VL_13 -...

Read more about this resource...

I am new to VaM, so it's probably something I'm doing wrong, but I can't click on any option from the UI after loading the scene, except for the "Light" options. Do I need VR to play the scene?

I am new to VaM, so it's probably something I'm doing wrong, but I can't click on any option from the UI after loading the scene, except for the "Light" options. Do I need VR to play the scene?
1) Make sure you have the checkbox "Freeze Motion/Sound" unchecked.
2) Don't forget to Scan Hub For Missing Referenced Packages. (Click on Hub Browse Icon -> "Scan Hub For Missing Referenced Packages")

1) Make sure you have the checkbox "Freeze Motion/Sound" unchecked.
2) Don't forget to Scan Hub For Missing Referenced Packages. (Click on Hub Browse Icon -> "Scan Hub For Missing Referenced Packages")
I'm sorry for the late reply, but I still can't play the scene after downloading anything that may be missing, or updating resources. Do I need a specific plugin to play the scene perhaps?
EDIT: I just noticed that the scene is just loading as a template, however it seems that there is an error that stays for a fraction of a second, then it just turns into "Template added" in the Log, so I can't really read what I'm missing...

Last edited:
I'm sorry for the late reply, but I still can't play the scene after downloading anything that may be missing, or updating resources. Do I need a specific plugin to play the scene perhaps?
EDIT: I just noticed that the scene is just loading as a template, however it seems that there is an error that stays for a fraction of a second, then it just turns into "Template added" in the Log, so I can't really read what I'm missing...
Hi, Just tested on clean version of VAM. Everything works fine. Click on Hub Browse Icon -> Scan Hub For Missing Referenced Packages -> Click "Download all"

Attachments

• SNAG-0148.png
    SNAG-0148.png
    577.7 KB · Views: 0
Hi, Just tested on clean version of VAM. Everything works fine. Click on Hub Browse Icon -> Scan Hub For Missing Referenced Packages -> Click "Download all"
You are absolutely correct, I just finished redownloading VaM, and updating it completely, with no other plugins, and it worked! I must have messed up with some other plugin that was interfering.
Amazing scene flyroxy. 10/10!

You are absolutely correct, I just finished redownloading VaM, and updating it completely, with no other plugins, and it worked! I must have messed up with some other plugin that was interfering.
Amazing scene flyroxy. 10/10!
Thank you for the kind words! It motivates me to keep going.

Back
Top Bottom