• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Scenes Fitness mocap

flyroxy

Reactions
Twitter
fflyroxy
Patreon
flyroxy
flyroxy submitted a new resource:

Fitness mocap - Fitness mocap

Experimental Fitness Mocap Animation.
This is an experimental animation but I decided to share it. The recording was done without HMD (Vive trackers only).
View attachment 82647

Credits and Big Thanks too:

Plugins:
AcidBubbles - Glance and Timeline
MacGruber - Life
ClockwiseSilver - SilverExpressionTool
hazmhox - vammoan
Chokaphi - DecalMaker
VRAdultFun - Hand_Animator

Hair:
Miki - Swift_Tails

Clothes:
VL_13 -...

Read more about this resource...

I am new to VaM, so it's probably something I'm doing wrong, but I can't click on any option from the UI after loading the scene, except for the "Light" options. Do I need VR to play the scene?

I am new to VaM, so it's probably something I'm doing wrong, but I can't click on any option from the UI after loading the scene, except for the "Light" options. Do I need VR to play the scene?
1) Make sure you have the checkbox "Freeze Motion/Sound" unchecked.
2) Don't forget to Scan Hub For Missing Referenced Packages. (Click on Hub Browse Icon -> "Scan Hub For Missing Referenced Packages")

1) Make sure you have the checkbox "Freeze Motion/Sound" unchecked.
2) Don't forget to Scan Hub For Missing Referenced Packages. (Click on Hub Browse Icon -> "Scan Hub For Missing Referenced Packages")
I'm sorry for the late reply, but I still can't play the scene after downloading anything that may be missing, or updating resources. Do I need a specific plugin to play the scene perhaps?
EDIT: I just noticed that the scene is just loading as a template, however it seems that there is an error that stays for a fraction of a second, then it just turns into "Template added" in the Log, so I can't really read what I'm missing...

Last edited:
I'm sorry for the late reply, but I still can't play the scene after downloading anything that may be missing, or updating resources. Do I need a specific plugin to play the scene perhaps?
EDIT: I just noticed that the scene is just loading as a template, however it seems that there is an error that stays for a fraction of a second, then it just turns into "Template added" in the Log, so I can't really read what I'm missing...
Hi, Just tested on clean version of VAM. Everything works fine. Click on Hub Browse Icon -> Scan Hub For Missing Referenced Packages -> Click "Download all"

Attachments

• SNAG-0148.png
    SNAG-0148.png
    577.7 KB · Views: 0
Hi, Just tested on clean version of VAM. Everything works fine. Click on Hub Browse Icon -> Scan Hub For Missing Referenced Packages -> Click "Download all"
You are absolutely correct, I just finished redownloading VaM, and updating it completely, with no other plugins, and it worked! I must have messed up with some other plugin that was interfering.
Amazing scene flyroxy. 10/10!

You are absolutely correct, I just finished redownloading VaM, and updating it completely, with no other plugins, and it worked! I must have messed up with some other plugin that was interfering.
Amazing scene flyroxy. 10/10!
Thank you for the kind words! It motivates me to keep going.

Back
Top Bottom