Ark1F1

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
Ark1F1
Ark1F1 submitted a new resource:

Fern McAllister - Vampire Goth GF, The second Twin

View attachment 45854
This is my personal look Fern. An old OC of mine from my book. She is also the model I used to participate in the Cyber contest. Originally she didn't have a twin, but I really loved the edit I did from Damarmau's gal so I had to upload her.
That look can be found here:
View attachment 45858
I guess now the twin thing is cannonish xD. I've exported her from...

Read more about this resource...

!> Error during texture load: Path Ark1F1.Fern_McAllister.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/Makeup/Makeup2.png is not valid
hmmm strange it didnt load it, its nothing big just darkens the area around her eyes a tiny bit, so its all good!

this is a very var. you so many radom stuffs
I would delete that update var, and redownload the one 1st one again incase it was replaced. Here is the eye makeup texture (scroll down) put this in your textures in Vam\Custom\Atom\Person\Textures
Darkeye.png

To get her look I use a Combo of these 3: Lexi Long (REN), Curly Bob + Bangs (JayC Re-animator)

The Lexi long gets packed fine into the .var, though for some reason other two don't.

reason: missed opportunity with v1.20.x update

Curly Bob is inside package so it only references it (as dependency), but Ren's Lexi hairstyle is local (no package).
For some reason with v.1.20 update lexi & simone hairstyles are added as "local" files (instead of package=cause for extra duplicates/redistribution).

When finalizing package you don't need to fix/include/redistribute Lexi or Simone hairstyles again, anyone with v1.20.x have them already.

To get her look I use a Combo of these 3: Lexi Long (REN), Curly Bob + Bangs (JayC Re-animator)

The Lexi long gets packed fine into the .var, though for some reason other two don't.

reason: missed opportunity with v1.20.x update

Curly Bob is inside package so it only references it (as dependency), but Ren's Lexi hairstyle is local (no package).
For some reason with v.1.20 update lexi & simone hairstyles are added as "local" files (instead of package=cause for extra duplicates/redistribution).

When finalizing package you don't need to fix/include/redistribute Lexi or Simone hairstyles again, anyone with v1.20.x have them already.
Oh sweet! I wasnt aware at all thank you! <3

Okay this is normal or am i missing something?
Her stomac look creased as hell.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 0
Olivia looks fine... sort of. Her stomac area looks like this but barelly noticable.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 0
You mean this one? How can i go higher?
Okay i cant go any higher. In VR i need to turn down some things because my uber epic awesome low/midend pc struggling a little but in desktop mode, i can pump up everything in 4k. But <-- and this is a huge but, my VAM directory is almost a 100 gigs. So what i think is, something fked up my WAM badly. So i need to make a fresh install with ZERO mods or addons and THEN i'll try her. I mean..... You know what i mean.

Okay i cant go any higher. In VR i need to turn down some things because my uber epic awesome low/midend pc struggling a little but in desktop mode, i can pump up everything in 4k. But <-- and this is a huge but, my VAM directory is almost a 100 gigs. So what i think is, something fked up my WAM badly. So i need to make a fresh install with ZERO mods or addons and THEN i'll try her. I mean..... You know what i mean.
Keep me updated on that if you dont mind, for vr i can have everything at Max only if i set the shader quality to medium. almost a hundred gigs, very nice ;)
1623926279701.png

Keep me updated on that if you dont mind, for vr i can have everything at Max only if i set the shader quality to medium. almost a hundred gigs, very nice ;)
View attachment 49998
Dude u have some sht there. Pack up and send it to me, i'll take a good care of that :p

So, fresh install, pumped up everything and now im in love.
The only thing left is to find that one file out of almost 50,000 files that is causing the problem. Its gonna be fun!
Then I can finally tie the headset to my head and be with her in the next 200 years. Than we will see.
That fps by the way. I hope i dont burn down the house.
asd.jpg

Dude u have some sht there. Pack up and send it to me, i'll take a good care of that :p

So, fresh install, pumped up everything and now im in love.
The only thing left is to find that one file out of almost 50,000 files that is causing the problem. Its gonna be fun!
Then I can finally tie the headset to my head and be with her in the next 200 years. Than we will see.
That fps by the way. I hope i dont burn down the house.
View attachment 50002
Glad everything worked out in the end! I recommend this with her and all looks https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/eyeball-shadow-tear-wetline-reflection.669/ gives the eyes a much better look.

as well as the makeup that she's suppose to come with:
Darkeye.png
Throw that texture (above this) into-> Vam\Custom\Atom\Person\Textures And if it's alright with you, maybe update the review since we got it all to work out? <3

Back
Top Bottom