Female / Sub POV?

madisonx

Reactions
Can anyone recommend great content for female POV? With male or futa partners?

also very interested in good BDSM content from the sub’s perspective.

I have found a few creators that offer content like this, but it is perhaps understandably somewhat uncommon. I can generally make most scenes work okish to try to achieve a good female POV, but would love to see more content with this focus.

Thanks for any suggestions!

How do you feel about modifying existing scenes? You could potentially adjust my recent scene for your needs:

Requires some technical knowledge (IdlePoser + Timeline), but it's doable in 1-2 hours or so. The male character is not really animated (just some cock shocking animation) as that character is supposed to be possessed and also cuffed to the chair. Characters aren't really touching each other either, which makes things simpler. Female character could be replaced with futa or (with some more effort) with a male. That would require some animation realignment.

VL_13 has some electrode "clothing" you could use for the sub:

Thanks for the reply! I am just learning VAM as a user right now but am certainly interested in starting to learn more advanced skills so I can manipulate / create scenes.

hoping that we will see more content created specifically for Female / Sub POV as it seems like a largely untapped niche.

POV can be done with the Embody plugin on any atom. You can set F3 to open POV on the Dom, and F4 for the Sub after adding the plugin to each.

Here's a scene suitable for modding:

POV can be done with the Embody plugin on any atom. You can set F3 to open POV on the Dom, and F4 for the Sub after adding the plugin to each.

Here's a scene suitable for modding:

Hi! thanks for the reply. I'm aware of Embody and the overall capability. I'm just suggesting / looking for scenes and content that are specifically geared towards the female and/or sub POV. Many scenes are specifically and understandably geared towards a male / dom POV. There are some good scenes designed for the 'taker' POV, especially with futa content, but overall it there aren't many scenes AFAIK that are specifically created with female / sub POV in mind.

I made a few, if that's what you like!

I made a few, if that's what you like!

of course! Your work is among the best and very much appreciated! I think ‘The Boss’ is my favorite!

Back
Top Bottom